Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789
Like Tree18Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    google maps keeps telling me I'm not connected to the internet. Anyone else seeing that?
    Mine can't get a location, but I haven't gotten that message. Just using 3g.
    Quote Originally Posted by tigrao View Post
    palm.com/rom still shows 2.0.1 as well.
    We understand you want the new software! I assure you that it is coming soon. Check out this link for when it does become available. I assure you that we will let it be known when it is.

Thank you!

Christina B
    VZWSupport
    Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
    Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    I got my Verizon Pre2 yesterday and am activating it now and switching from my Verizon Pre+. The update manager shows that HP WebOS 2.1.0 is available. So I am downloading it now and will install it after my phone finishes uploading my programs and synchs. So it looks like it is here, at least for me.
    Tim Boche

Palm IIIe, IIIx, IIIxe, IIIc, ClieT615, ClieTJ25, ClieTJ37(2), Treo600, Treo650, Centro(AT&T & Verizon),
    Pre Plus(6 replacements), TouchPads(1-16gb,2-32gb), Pre2 (and a spare)
    Quote Originally Posted by etphoto View Post
    From what Wendy told me I took it as everyone will have the update by Friday. She said a week but I took it as a week from today, not a week from when the push went out which was the 9th.
    Great News! The update for the Palm Pre2 is available as of 8/16/11

Software Update: Palm® Pre™ 2 - COMING SOON!

Click on the above link to view the benefits of the update as well as how to install the update.

Tamara H.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenoc View Post
    I've had a relatively similar experience... It wasn't *great* to begin with, but it did work-- it's gotten much worse over the time I've had my Pre 2. Total crapshoot as to whether Maps will work or not when I open it at this point, no clear rhyme + reason as to why. Original Pre- was far better in this regard. Oh well.
    Hello,

I assure you that the update is coming soon to your device. Please view the following link that shows the benefits, as well as the steps, for this update.

Software Update: Palm® Pre™ 2 - COMING SOON!

I hope this information is helpful. Have a good day!

^CB
    VZW Support
    cool, can you also tell us when to expect an update to 2.2?
    kayphoonstar likes this.
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789