Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes
    This is exactly why I just went ahead and meta doctored the thing. It took all of 10 minutes and was easy as pie to do. Really everyone, its super easy. You just need to be able to follow directions.
    why is everyone so negative. It is on the verizon website. Just because someone at verizon doesn't know something you assume its not true. Two people that sounded like more knowledgeable people confirmed it was being released and the verizon website says it is being released. We just need to wait a few days and see what happens.
    from the horses mouth
    Attached Images Attached Images
    verizon pre 2 - 2.0, stock
    verizon pre plus - 1.4.5 various patches OC'd 1Ghz.
    verizon pixi plus - various patches, OC'd 800 mhz.
    verizon pixi plus - chillin in my sock drawer
    Build 124, huh? Interesting. Wonder when the silly thing will land on our devices.
    i sent a reply back asking if there was some kind of SNAFU in the process because i knew of no one that had received it yet. still waiting for a reply back.
    vzw tweeted this back to me last night:

There will be a software update starting tomorrow that is being pushed out to the Palm Pre 2 ^JL /via @VZWSupport
    pow12390 likes this.
    This is great news, its about time they rolled this out.
    Sent from my Verizon Pre2
    Global Posts
    465 Global Posts
    Hmm I wonder what the difference is between build 124 and the build 114 that I'm running... what bugs got fixed in there?
    the at&t and vzw builds never have the same number.
    meta doctored last week to 2.1 doctored back to 2.0 yesterday thinking it would be updated. going home on my lunch break today to meta back to 2.1 until this is set in stone...
    Quote Originally Posted by j_benj View Post
    Hmm I wonder what the difference is between build 124 and the build 114 that I'm running... what bugs got fixed in there?
    hopefully the headphone port audio not playing issue

i can live with all of them but this really really bites the big one
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

Global Posts
    111 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bradenfontaine View Post
    meta doctored last week to 2.1 doctored back to 2.0 yesterday thinking it would be updated. going home on my lunch break today to meta back to 2.1 until this is set in stone...
    I am personally going to wait until the doctor is available. Then I will just do a fresh VZW approved install of 2.1.
    Global Posts
    251 Global Posts
    Where can we download the 2.1 doctor(official) from? Ever since I got my touchpad my palm profile has been acting funny on my pre 2.
    Quote Originally Posted by lancepr View Post
    Where can we download the 2.1 doctor(official) from? Ever since I got my touchpad my palm profile has been acting funny on my pre 2.
    It has not yet been released to the public. Checked my Palm Profile this morning and 2.0.1 is still the latest.
    Global Posts
    465 Global Posts
    the at&t and vzw builds never have the same number.
    I'm not running the AT&T (metadoctor) version.
  16.    #56  
    Quote Originally Posted by bradenfontaine View Post
    from the horses mouth
    That's the same date my tech support contact gave me (8/9). Obviously they are looking at the same data source. Its looking pretty positive. Good news.

ET
    i dont know how Verizon processes their updates, but im assuming the servers were going to be set up for it on 8/9, when it will actually get "pushed" to us... who's to say. they said today, im skeptical of anything they say honestly. also 8/9 was a week ago, why is it taking a week? but, like i said, i dont know how Verizon does things, so whatever. at least we are getting a better answer than 'We have no information at this time" BS.
    I've checked about 10 times today. Still nothing.

Has ANYONE actually seen this update?

I don't even really want the 2.1 update for the functions it will bring. I just want to get some sense of security that WebOS will continue to be supported. Otherwise, no Pre 3 for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by YankBoy View Post
    I've checked about 10 times today. Still nothing.

Has ANYONE actually seen this update?

I don't even really want the 2.1 update for the functions it will bring. I just want to get some sense of security that WebOS will continue to be supported. Otherwise, no Pre 3 for me.
    Still nothing for me, I'm giving it a few more days. It's coming, we have sources confirming it.
    Quote Originally Posted by YankBoy View Post
    I don't even really want the 2.1 update for the functions it will bring.
    i have to say i do enjoy exhibition mode. and i also have been hitting the "refresh" button all day and nothing idk what to say, they said it was good to go a week ago today, and no one is reporting they have it yet, so.... how long do we wait before we bombard Verizon (again)?
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast