1.    #1  
    Derek has an issue (and it's not that he's talking in the third person): new photos aren't appearing in the Photos app on my Sprint Pre 2, regardless of whether they're downloaded or taken with the camera. The images are there - I can see them in Internalz and via USB.

I've tried the hook up via USB and rename a photo trick, along with Luna restarts, full restarts, battery pulls, resetting media permissions, and removing any possibly conflicting patches. I'm at a loss, and would like to avoid Doctoring because it's a pain to get everything set back the way I like it.

Any thoughts?
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    are you running any of the logging patches (like muffle logging)?
  3.    #3  
    I am... I assume that be causing issues?

Edit: Specifically, Muffle System Logging and Remove Dropped Packet Logging.
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    some times happens on my pre2

workaround..open internalz,
    change the attributes of \media\internal\DCIM to enable mask from webos=on

reboot

restore flag mask from webos=off

reboot

This should fix/sync the photo db.
    same problem-

there's another thread that gives the solution...I'll post it when I can track it down, but its under general media indexing issues...
    Quote Originally Posted by Derek Kessler View Post
    I am... I assume that be causing issues?

Edit: Specifically, Muffle System Logging and Remove Dropped Packet Logging.
    Remove those patches and reboot. I don't recall the explanation, but I know that will solve it.
  7.    #7  
    And that did it. Thanks guys - you're why this community is the best.
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    It's the 'muffle system logging' one that's an issue. You can put the other one back.
    we found a solution to this problem.check post #47 in this thread

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-d...pdating-3.html

your welcome guys