Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    Ok so I've had my frankenpre for a little over 2 weeks now and its great. I've ran into 2 small problems. My gps will work just fine and then it won't pick up my location. It keep showing my previous location. The other thing is that sometime when I hit the power button to bring up the screen it'll take like 4 seconds before the screen comes alive. Any ideas? Thank
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeyvt View Post
    Ok so I've had my frankenpre for a little over 2 weeks now and its great. I've ran into 2 small problems. My gps will work just fine and then it won't pick up my location. It keep showing my previous location. The other thing is that sometime when I hit the power button to bring up the screen it'll take like 4 seconds before the screen comes alive. Any ideas? Thank
    I don't use the GPS that much so can't comment on that. But I have seen the issue with the 4+ second delay on my FrankenPre. What is odd is if I slide it open it comes right up, do you have the same result?
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    I sometimes still get a delay if I slide up.
    I never get the delay if I slide it open. GPS gives me trouble every so often. Really, its a small price to pay for using a device that doesn't exist along with software that doesn't exist.
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    Just an annoyance thats all. The reason I posted was to see if anyone else has experienced this problem and if they have found a solution.