Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1.    #41  
    Congrats!
    Seems that i am the only one left
    Quote Originally Posted by ahsirg View Post
    Congrats!
    Seems that i am the only one left
    Since they now know how to fix it you should try contacting the support again. Say that case with id: 1-511026784755 was just fixed which fixed the issue for some users but not for you. Maybe your phone connects again to yet different backup server which needs to have the same fix.
    Developer of Mode Switcher app & Advanced System Menus / System Prefs / Launcher Configuration patches
    - If you like my app or the patches and wish to donate, then use this link. Even small donations are appreciated and will motivate the further development of the Mode Switcher and my patches. For list of all my WebOS related work see here.
  3.    #43  
    Thanks, just in case:
    should i open EU support chat, or the US?
    Thanks, just in case:
    should i open EU support chat, or the US?
    I initially opened in EU support chat, so at least they know about it and you already got those support case id's of mine so now you can tell them the Case ID that resolved the issue for me so they should be able to fix the problem.
    Developer of Mode Switcher app & Advanced System Menus / System Prefs / Launcher Configuration patches
    - If you like my app or the patches and wish to donate, then use this link. Even small donations are appreciated and will motivate the further development of the Mode Switcher and my patches. For list of all my WebOS related work see here.
    hi guys, thanks god also found this tread - same problem here - about 4 moths now - Palm Pre Plus, unlocked. App cat stoped working - now at Impostah error same as ahsirg have - DISC0050 Unable to authenticate !!! Waiting for some info !!!

update: looks like backup who worked - dont work also !
    Last edited by opengraybox; 10/02/2011 at 08:39 PM.
    exactly the same problem.
    last backup 12/07/11
    no app catalog access
    DISC0050 ERROR
    any way to override hp's server check?
    at least before they shut down the catalog feeds in preware one could browse the apps and install them with impostah, now it's just frustrating
    Franklin eBookMan >> Palm Zire71 >> Lifedrive with flash mod >> Palm Pre Plus
  7.    #47  
    today I got a weird thing: preader updated from app catalog!

all other problems persist,

opengraybox, kamazepine - please bug palm and bump the webos dev forums thread I opened, if possible.
    I am having the same issue, was told level 3 support engineer at HP will contact me in the next 36 hours.
    Last edited by sapient2k7; 10/18/2011 at 08:23 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by sapient2k7 View Post
    I am having the same issue, was told level 3 support engineer at HP will contact me in the next 36 hours.
    If by any chance you get in touch with him/her please ask if he could solve the problem for the rest of us. Last time I went through a two hour tech-support session just to be told that I need a super wizard but unfortunately they can:t call me back cause I live outside their coverage area.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Franklin eBookMan >> Palm Zire71 >> Lifedrive with flash mod >> Palm Pre Plus
  10.    #50  
    I can happily annouce that my GF's pre2 problem has been fixed. The phone now backups fine.

Thanks to everyone!
    backup also worked for me, App catalog isnt working !
  12.    #52  
    App catalog will likely not work, if pre2 was activated in a non-supported country (like mine)
    today I got a weird thing: preader updated from app catalog!

all other problems persist,

opengraybox, kamazepine - please bug palm and bump the webos dev forums thread I opened, if possible.
    If you can update apps from app catalog (software manager), then you can use DummyMaker from preware to install free apps. Have you tried it?
    so question is - if i buy new pre 3 from Germany and activate it in other country that isnt in list - it means at one day my app catalog will stop working or will not work at all from start? My Pre+, also from Germany, app catalog worked for 4 or 5 months till app cat update ! Wasnt no problems at all for quite time
    im not stupid but i cant find any email to send my problem/feedback about app catalog ! any help ?
  16.    #56  
    Palm does not offer email support, you should use their live chat
    http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...aqveCAPfi2Nmhw
    they realy didnt help - at all ! saying its app catalog restriction whan you activate youre pre other country that you bought it ! so .. will install soft throught impostah !
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123