1. 27
    Hello,
    When I try to install the Bible from LiveChurch.tv/YouVersion (HP WebOS - Mobile - YouVersion.com), I get the message "the action could not be completed. try again later".

I've read about people getting this error when they access the app catalog but in my case, only this app seems to throw up this error.

Can someone else confirm that they can access this app in the app catalog please?

Does anyone know of a way I can install the app in spite of this?
    I tried going on the site youversion.com/download from the Pre but this just re-directs me to the app catalog where I get the caution!

Thanks.
    I have the same problem with that app. I thought it was just me, but now I know something is up. I have not had that problem with any other app in the catalog so far. I tried reporting the problem to HP, but I suspect that just went into a black hole somewhere and will never be acknowledged.

Just out of curiosity, which version of pre2 are you using and which version of webos? Mine is a Sprint pre2 (comm bd swap) using 2.1.
  3. 27
    Thanks for the response.
    I'm using an unlocked GSM Pre2 on O2 in the UK.
    WebOS 2.1.0 as it came out of the box. I've only had it since Friday.

Is there another way we can download an offline installer for the app?
    I sent this issue to Youversion support. Their response:
    This is a known issue we're working on resolving, sorry for the frustration. Thank you for your patience though as we continue to improve YouVersion, we'll try to get this fixed as soon as we can!

As far as I know, there are no legal ways to get the app offline. It's too bad, because this is the only app I know of that has free access to copyrighted bibles.
  5. 27
    Quote Originally Posted by jimijames View Post
    I sent this issue to Youversion support. Their response:
    This is a known issue we're working on resolving, sorry for the frustration. Thank you for your patience though as we continue to improve YouVersion, we'll try to get this fixed as soon as we can!

As far as I know, there are no legal ways to get the app offline. It's too bad, because this is the only app I know of that has free access to copyrighted bibles.
    How did you contact them?
    Do you have their email address?
    Quote Originally Posted by 27 View Post
    How did you contact them?
    Do you have their email address?
    The youversion support page has a contact email:en.palm@youversion.com
  7. 27
    The response I got: a new update is being reviewed by HP right now. Once that is complete, it should be fixed.
  8. 27
    Quote Originally Posted by jimijames View Post
    Still no resolution from YouVersion.
    I managed to install it using Impostah.