1.    #1  
    Was thinking about switching to another OS today because I lost most of my apps due to switching to the Pre2. Then HP tries to make things right by giving early TP buyers a $50 credit. This show me they are trying, but they have to start dotting the I's and crossing the T's
    How did you lose most of your apps switching over? You don't have a support thread about it.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    Yeah, switching phones should have NOT caused you to lose apps. If they did, they are still there (or should be).

ET
    I lost three apps when I switched, they were Monopoly, Need for Speed and The Sims. I emailed and asked why and was told they were free apps bundled with my Pre from 02 and as such only work on the original Pre if I want them again I have to pay 19.57 ($32USD).
    This has sort of happened to me in one of recent Sprint Pre 2 creations. It was due to switching from 1.4.5 to 2.1.0. All I had to do was go into the app catalog and redownload them. I didn't have to pay for them again, just had to find them all and tap download. Once I tapped on the app it showed "download for free". I hope this helps. I would hate for us to lose any more webOSers.
  6.    #6  
    sorry for the late reply. By lost I meant broken, but what does it matter now right.