Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By etphoto
  1.    #1  
    Well, I have had the pre+, Pixi Plus, and now the Pre 2 on Verizon. I have used just about all of the phones out there, iPhone, Android, BlackBerry, and of course webOS. I love webOS. I wish it had a few more apps, but thats not the killer. The lack of support from Verizon, and the horrible hardware is just not cutting it. The Pre2 is light years better than the pre+. I wish the pixi would get a carrier update to 2.0. Anyways, up on ebay the Pre2 goes today. I will go back to the pixi for now and hope for a pre 3 soon.
    Lol, it kind of sounds if you are wondering around aimlessly not able to make up your mind. You are going to sell the Pre2 and use the Pixie? Strange. At least you are sticking with WebOS.
    65fastback likes this.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by etphoto View Post
    Lol, it kind of sounds if you are wondering around aimlessly not able to make up your mind. You are going to sell the Pre2 and use the Pixie? Strange. At least you are sticking with WebOS.
    I just cant get use to it. I will stick with webOS, I love it, just can't deal with the bugs on my Pre2 right now. I am too dependent on email and cal for it not to work.
    So what are you asking for it?
  5.    #5  
    Unless it is against forum rules, anyone is more than welcome to send me a private message to discuss acquiring it.
  6.    #6  
    Im on Verizon. Im not going to change carriers. I had AT&T, could not make or receive calls at my apartment, and always had dropped calls. Verizon is perfect for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by tsquare2112 View Post
    Im on Verizon. Im not going to change carriers. I had AT&T, could not make or receive calls at my apartment, and always had dropped calls. Verizon is perfect for me.
    The time honored rule of choosing your carrier first, still applies. If Verizon works for you, you should stick with it.
  8.    #8  
    I have had all of the carriers. Started out with Cingular, and stayed with them for about 5 years before they messed up my bill really bad. Then I went to Sprint. Sprint had the WORST customer service, so after that contract I went to T-Mobile. I LOVE T-MOBILE! Best service, Best Customer Service. At that time the phone choice was lacking. Back to AT&T when I got married, got the iPhone 4, then dropped calls....so I go the BlackBerry Torch and had decent service. Went to Verizon and have not looked back.