1. 27
    These work on the iPhone even though they are not advertsied as such.
    Sony MDREX38IPB.CE7 In-Ear Headphones with In-Line iPod: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

Would they work fully on the Pre 2? I mean pause, play, volume and voice.
    No. They won't work on the Pre. The only headphones/headsets that work on the Pre have a single button (which is then used for answering/ending calls and advancing tracks in the music player).
  3. 27
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    I've gone through a bunch of sets... Single button only. Bose sells both versions, you want the ones w/o volume controls.
  5. 27
    I'll go for these.
    SoundMagic MP21 In - Ear Earphones with Mic for iPhone: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

There seem to be a lot of complaints with the Sennheisers.
    Global Posts
    249 Global Posts
    Im very happy with these headphones ... Amazon.com: BoseŽ MIE2 mobile headset: Cell Phones & Accessories Just make sure the model number doesnt have an "i" at the end or the controls wont work on your phone.
  7. 27
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziplock View Post
    Just make sure the model number doesnt have an "i" at the end or the controls wont work on your phone.
    Why is that?
    Quote Originally Posted by 27 View Post
    Why is that?
    Because the phone will only recognize the one-button headsets.
    I am, therefore I think
    i use the stockers that came with my pre-....most comfortable set of in-ears i own
    @agentmock

Audiovox SMT5600 (WM) --> Cingular 8125 (WM) --> Sprint Mogul 8525 (WM) --> Palm Pre (webOS)- --> Sprint Franken Pre2 (webOS) + 32gb Touchpad (webOS)
    Zagg Smartbuds. They dont have hi-fi sound but they are pretty good.
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Lots of people will dismiss Bose... but I have to say after several months, these are my favorite headphones... and I've gone through a lot (Shure, Zagg, Ety, Beats). These are just comfy... even after 8 hours in the air. They don't totally block the ear (easier pressure changes) yet I don't notice outside noises too much.