1.    #1  
    I just got my Pre 2 and I am new to WebOS. My job relies on the e-mail and calendar function heavily while away from my office. I was a long time veteran on WinMo and relied on the audio notification when for new e-mail and meeting reminder. I finally found UberCalendar to sound an audio notification for meeting reminder, but I can't figure out a way to enable an audio notification for new incoming e-mail. Can somebody help me? Thanks.
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    Hi. Open email account. Go to top left f screen and open preferences. Go to email account. Tap on new message and change from mute. You can add ringtones if you wish.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by kremmen View Post
    Hi. Open email account. Go to top left f screen and open preferences. Go to email account. Tap on new message and change from mute. You can add ringtones if you wish.
    Thanks a lot. This is exactly what I need.
  4.    #4  
    Oh, wait... I doctored my phone, and now the setting was no longer there. It must've been added by a patch that I installed, but now I can't remember which patch adds that setting to e-mail.

Update: OK, I uninstalled some of the patches that I installed after doctor, now the setting is back.
    Last edited by vcheng; 07/31/2011 at 09:49 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by vcheng View Post
    Oh, wait... I doctored my phone, and now the setting was no longer there. It must've been added by a patch that I installed, but now I can't remember which patch adds that setting to e-mail.

Update: OK, I uninstalled some of the patches that I installed after doctor, now the setting is back.
    Advanced System Preferences Email. That's the patch name.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.