Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes
    Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    I just wanna state something and I think we all should do form time to time.

I absolutely love my Pre 2.

Thank you =)
    Global Posts
    544 Global Posts
    I got my Pre 2 in the mail yesterday and will be doing my franken surgery a little later today.

I have a feeling I'm going to love mine too - if I don't mess it up.
    I love mine too!
    I still love my Pre Plus.
    I still love my Pre -
    Hmmm?.....It's a Palm Pre, here, let me show you something cool...;-)
    leobloom likes this.
    I love my Pre 2. I'm not loving my ATT service.
    Good to hear since I may be moving this was from my Pre- on Sprint. Sorli...
    Quote Originally Posted by bevcraw View Post
    I agree with you there. I used to be on AT&T. Now Im on Verizon. So much better.
    Lovin' my Pre2 also! I keep my Pre- nearby as an old friend
    Quote Originally Posted by jsgraphicart View Post
    I agree with you there. I used to be on AT&T. Now Im on Verizon. So much better.
    I hope to move to Verizon when the Pre 3 comes out.
    Quote Originally Posted by bevcraw View Post
    I heard through the grapevine you had to get a replacement. So I hope the replacement device is doing you well
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
    Quote Originally Posted by HardBeatZ View Post
    I heard through the grapevine you had to get a replacement. So I hope the replacement device is doing you well
    It was my Pixi that had to be replaced. The replacement is working fine...at long last.
    I love my Pre 2. I hate Verizon though.
    Love my Pre 2, still keep my Centro close by as an old friend.
    Quote Originally Posted by threed61 View Post
    Love my Pre 2, still keep my Centro close by as an old friend.
    I still power up my centro every now and then just for kicks. I loved that phone when I had it as my primary phone.
    threed61#WN likes this.
    I like my Pre 2, I hate the fact that I have no GPS with it on Verizon. My month long test of using Verizon with a Pre 2 officially ends on Aug 10th. I'll be sticking with Sprint unless I can get the Pre 2 GPS to work reliably.
    Quote Originally Posted by szavala View Post
    I like my Pre 2, I hate the fact that I have no GPS with it on Verizon. My month long test of using Verizon with a Pre 2 officially ends on Aug 10th. I'll be sticking with Sprint unless I can get the Pre 2 GPS to work reliably.
    I thought the Pre 2 GPS was better? That sucks to hear.
    That's what I thought too, I'm fine as long as I'm on wifi. As soon as I try to use it anywhere else it just sits there unable to find my location. On occasion I've had it find my location after sitting there trying for a long time.
    Interesting information about Verizon GPS not functional on a Pre 2. I've got an Unlocked NA GSM Pre 2 and am using it with an AT&T SIM.

AT&T Navigator doesn't come preinstalled on the unlocked Pre 2 and doctoring the device won't add it either because it isn't in the wr doctor for the unlocked GSM Pre 2.

I did a root install of the AT&T Navigator ipk taken out of a previous AT&T webOS doctor version and it works flawlessly on my Unlocked NA GSM Pre 2 as do my other GPS enabled apps such as Google Maps, Trapster, etc, etc.

This information might be helpful for those considering which carrier they want to use when the Pre 3 gets released.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
    GuyFromNam likes this.
    Global Posts
    249 Global Posts
    I love my sprint pre2 and my GF now loves her sprint pre plus!!!! FrankenFamily.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast