Global Posts
    249 Global Posts
    Whats the best screen protector for the Pre2? Or what screen protector are you currently using with your Pre2 if any at all? On my Pre+ I had the ZAGG invisible shield and Im not seeing a Pre2 version on the bestbuy website. So to screen protect or not to screen protect THAT is the question.
    Global Posts
    956 Global Posts
    Stealth Sheildz cheap and awsome- get some on ebay for a few bucks shipped

I did a review posted on here about them
    Global Posts
    249 Global Posts
    Does the stealth shieldz have that rubber feeling? Like the in zagg invisashield .... I saw this other one that felt more like hard plastic.. Thanks I might buy it if it does... but I found this one also HP Palm Pre 2 Screen Protector | invisibleSHIELD by ZAGG
    Global Posts
    956 Global Posts
    no, its like the zagg invisisheild on the bottom and more smooth feel on top.

I'll post my review that also links to an android review that reviews zagg, stealth and skinz
    Global Posts
    956 Global Posts
    Here is my thread and my review, within it is also a link to a heads 2 head review with 3 types of screen protectors.

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...protector.html

Hope it helps!
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    I've been using Skinomi for my Pre+ and just ordered one for my new Pre2. They are very easy to install and smooth (glossy) without glare.
    FrankenPre2!!!