1.    #1  
    So I just got my Pre2 yesterday (upgraded from a Pixi Plus, so I am familiar with webOS) and I can't get exhibition to work. I read the Help guides installed in my phone, which tells me I can just "open exhibition" or it automatically starts when my phone is charging (and yes, I know the screen has to be off/locked first) but nothing happens, I just get the clock like I did on my Pixi. Am I missing something?
    Global Posts
    679 Global Posts
    The clock is the default exhibition. You can change it.
    Pilot 5000 > Pre > Pre2 > Pre3 > Galaxy Nexus
    TouchPad > Galaxy Tab 8.9
    You should see "Time" in the top left corner. If you tap that top left area, you can see the available apps for "Exhibition". By default, that should include "Time", "Photos", and "Agenda".

Use the "Exhibition Preferences" app to see if you have any other apps that can be used in Exhibition mode and enable/disable the ones that you want to use.

You can use the "Find more ..." to find more Exhibition enabled apps (including 2 of my apps: Slide RSS and Nightstand).
  4.    #4  
    I don't have "time" in the top left corner, instead I have "clock" and 'edit' 'preferences' and 'help'. None of those sub-menus have anything Exhibition-related.

I also read that there is a way to open Exhibition without placing it on a touchstone - how does that work?
    just got a pre 2 myself and Exhibition is no where to be found. I'm thinking its in 2.1 which i do not have at the moment.
  6.    #6  
    I'm pretty certain it is a feature of 2.0, as the Pre 2 features on the HP site list it, and my help gives instructions on using it. I don't understand. And I know people at Verizon won't be any help as everyone I've encountered there seem anti-Palm. Help please?
    Actually Exhibition is a feature with 2.1.0, so if you are still on 2.0.1, then you'll need to wait for the upgrade or if you are comfortable using the webos-doctor, you can likely upgrade up on your own. Which carrier are you on?
  8.    #8  
    awesome, way to be misled! Thanks HP! I'm on Verizon so from what I've read I may never get 2.1.
    webOS doctor is new to me. I just (as in this week) have started dipping my feet into webOS Quick Install and Developer Mode. I had no idea how much my phone could do! So I am pretty uncomfortable doctoring my phone. I'll most likely just wait... Forever.
    jumping to a pre2 myself and not far from your experience...but planning on upgrading to 2.1 as soon as I get use to 2.0....you can do it..think positive and read every thread you can find first....
    Quote Originally Posted by spite View Post
    awesome, way to be misled! Thanks HP! I'm on Verizon so from what I've read I may never get 2.1.
    webOS doctor is new to me. I just (as in this week) have started dipping my feet into webOS Quick Install and Developer Mode. I had no idea how much my phone could do! So I am pretty uncomfortable doctoring my phone. I'll most likely just wait... Forever.