1.    #1  
    Hey guys, longtime lurker. Not a Pre 2 owner yet, but considering. I'd really like to buy one from a brick and mortar store in Denver in the next couple of days because the Menu button on my Blackberry just died and I can't stand this anymore. Is there anywhere I can go buy a Pre 2 in Denver or am I going to be stuck getting a Droid? Someone at Verizon (my carrier) told me they don't sell them at Verizon stores anymore.
    Global Posts
    111 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sjnigm View Post
    Hey guys, longtime lurker. Not a Pre 2 owner yet, but considering. I'd really like to buy one from a brick and mortar store in Denver in the next couple of days because the Menu button on my Blackberry just died and I can't stand this anymore. Is there anywhere I can go buy a Pre 2 in Denver or am I going to be stuck getting a Droid? Someone at Verizon (my carrier) told me they don't sell them at Verizon stores anymore.
    Did they ever sell them at Verizon stores? I had to get mine through my local HP rep, who ordered it for me and had it shipped to my home. I don't think you are going to find the Pre 2 at any brick and mortar store.
    They had a display unit on launch day at the store on the 16th St. Mall, but I dunno if they'll have one to sell you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychonaut View Post
    They had a display unit on launch day at the store on the 16th St. Mall, but I dunno if they'll have one to sell you.
    I believe the only ones at the Verizon stores are for display. I ordered mine via Verizon online and that how most people get this phone.