Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    I can't believe it works.

Big thanks to Webos -Internals (yes I made a donation)

I destroyed the pre- in the process. ripped the ribbon cable.

Pre 2 is totally awesome, I love webos 2.1. Cant wait to put Preware on there.

Very proud of myself right now.
    congratulations man. How is it so far? What's really the difference between the 2 besides the screen? Is the browser faster?
    Congratulations. I intend on FrankenPre'ing once my family gets new phones on Sprint.
    Quote Originally Posted by rigo0523 View Post
    congratulations man. How is it so far? What's really the difference between the 2 besides the screen? Is the browser faster?
    EVERYTHING is faster on the pre2. Scrolling in apps and the launcher is buttery smooth, apps launch 2-4x faster, google maps even launches faster. Not to mention the slider action. All I know is that I am now proud to show off webos to my android and apple friends
    wait, what about text messages on pre2? Does it say you get them on time like the palm pre with 1.4.5?
    Last edited by rigo0523; 07/20/2011 at 07:23 PM.
    uh oh, better go get a pre- for if you have to swap it back to do anything on the sprint side
    @agentmock

Audiovox SMT5600 (WM) --> Cingular 8125 (WM) --> Sprint Mogul 8525 (WM) --> Palm Pre (webOS)- --> Sprint Franken Pre2 (webOS) + 32gb Touchpad (webOS)
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    i have an extra one......PRe 2 is way faster and webos 2.1 is super awesome.
    I need a pre 2...plz let me know if anyone has one...I want to have a frankenpre myself.

thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bignoze View Post
    I can't believe it works.

Big thanks to Webos -Internals (yes I made a donation)

I destroyed the pre- in the process. ripped the ribbon cable.

Pre 2 is totally awesome, I love webos 2.1. Cant wait to put Preware on there.

Very proud of myself right now.
    Great Job and welcome to the Frankenpre group!
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    anyone know how to rest the voice mail count in 2.1? its shows I have 3VM when I do not, and reset VM count is gone from phone Prefs?
    Last edited by bignoze; 07/21/2011 at 07:31 AM.