1.    #1  
    I just metadoctored to 2.1 and am having calendar issues. No data synced, not even my Palm Profile. When I try to select "preferences and accounts" the dropdown menu closes. Figuring Ubercalendar (which I had installed before metadoctoring) was causing an issue, I installed it & removed it. Still no go. Any ideas?
    Hello broncot,

Are you still experiencing issues with your data syncing? If so, please advise me so I may further assist you. Have you attempted to power the device off and remove the battery and retest? If that does not assist before I suggest a full reset please advise me what other steps you have attempted and we can move forward from there. Thank you.
    Hello broncot,

Are you still experiencing issues with your data syncing? If so, please advise me so I may further assist you. Have you attempted to power the device off and remove the battery and retest? If that does not assist before I suggest a full reset please advise me what other steps you have attempted and we can move forward from there. Thank you.
  4.    #4  
    VZW_CS-if that is indeed your real name :-), I did power the device off and remove the battery and did a full reset. No success. I have doctored back to 2.01, waiting on Verizon to release 2.1. You wouldn't happen to know anything about that, would you?