Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By barryb20
  • 3 Post By barryb20
  1.    #1  
    Hi all,

Decided to get a Pre 2, I know Pre 3 is out soon but the price for BNIB from e-bay was too much to resist.

I loved webOS but the original Pre build quality was just too, well crap! I had a case that acted like a shell for the device, but it made it too bulky.

I love my phones and I have had a load, much to my partners dispair lol! Nexus One, palm Pre, iPhone 4, ,HTC HD7, Nokia N8 in the past year and a half

Of them all the Windows phone 7 device is the one I kept the longest, still have it, it has its haters but any OS does, but what it does do it does well and looks to only get better, HP will need to keep on top of webOS and with Nokia adopting WP7 they should definately chase OEM's for webOS imo.

Anyway cant wait to get my hands on the phone I think the Pre should have been at launch.

Barry
    Rnp likes this.
    Good people always are welcome, coming back or in first time!

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    Welcome back. WM7 is the OS that I would go if I leave webOS too. The Pre2 is a great phone, good choice.
    Welcome back!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    W370 -> 3500c -> Instinct ->Pre -> Legend -> Pre 2 -> Bold 9900 -> iPhone 4 -> iPhone 5 -> HP Pre 3
    Rogers -> Fido -> Bell Mobility ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
    Welcome back! I average about 3 phones a year on 2 different lines, know what ya feel like. A little silly, but fun!
    Global Posts
    463 Global Posts
    Welcome back! I recently made the move back to webOS as well. Nice to see others in the same boat. I agree with you on WP7 too!
  7.    #7  
    Thanks guys, it should arrive tomorrow

But I couldnt wait and bought a TP yesterday lol thank the gods for credit cards

My N8 and HD7 will be ebay bound soon!

Barry
    sledge007, Rnp and threed61#WN like this.