1.    #1  
    I just meta-doctored my Verizon pre 2 to webos 2.1 and it seems that every time I text I have to click the send button or enter key at least 3 times to send a message.
    Has anyone encountered something like this?
    Sent from my Verizon Pre2
    it takes a moment for it to semd. What happens if you wait 10 seconds without tapping send agaiin?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    it takes a moment for it to semd. What happens if you wait 10 seconds without tapping send agaiin?
    I click send and the message still stays in my section and the send button comes back to black.
    Then I wait again and press it a second time and the message finally sends.
    this has been happening to me recently on my pre+ on 2.1 it has become more prevalent in recent weeks. I attribute it to the bugginess of the messaging app in 2.1. Occasionally I click my list of conversations and the screen turns white or messages won't come in for a little while.. I don't really know why
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by wbussing View Post
    this has been happening to me recently on my pre+ on 2.1 it has become more prevalent in recent weeks. I attribute it to the bugginess of the messaging app in 2.1. Occasionally I click my list of conversations and the screen turns white or messages won't come in for a little while.. I don't really know why
    I think it was Tweaks that was causing my issue. I had to mess around with the messaging settings to make it work right. I had to restart a few times to apply the changes. One of the settings states sing enter sends, it may have been unchecked when I installed tweaks.
    I had that problem so I uninstalled the increase touch sensitivity patch
    lol 2.1 on pre- and pre plus lags big time. There's an option on messaging or tweaks where you can press enter one time or twice. You prob have it at twice. And since you have a pre 2, I'm pretty sure ur messaging app does not lag at all unlike pre- and pre+

Quote Originally Posted by wbussing View Post