Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    current pre2 bidding on Ebay..i plan on winning this phone...how much are you planning for me to pay for it.....you know who you are 2***i
  2.    #2  
    pre3 release is going to drop the price on the Pre2...but I need one now...the 2 is really the Pre that should have been released on sprint...my pre2 is worth the money...
  3.    #3  
    hmmm...listed as webOS 2.1.02...is this correct for a Verizon Pre2...ebay just sent me a message saying they deleted(removed) a pre2 that was listed used with a broken speaker I bid on recently that was flagged for misinterpatation...i saw the 3.1 mega pixel camera after I posted my bid..someone over bid me .....
  4.    #4  
    be careful fellow members on pre+ phones listed as pre2
    Global Posts
    249 Global Posts
    look at the edge of the screen to see if there is that rubber grove around it
  6.    #6  
    ok..i won..i frigging won...296.75.for a new pre2.....alot maybe..maybe...but the auction sounds sound
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    I won pre 2 for 185.00 new 2 days ago, BE CAREFUL pre plus pre2 to some it's all the same.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  8.    #8  
    I'm jealous
    I may keep my Pre 2 when the 3 comes out. I like the size of the 2 better than the 3.
    pre 2 is awesome

pre 2 is awesome

pre 2 is awesome

pre 2 is awesome
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

12.    #12  
    Pre2 arrival review

just got my Ebay Pre2 in the mail yesterday morning...upon inspection I was impressed with the glass screen and flawless appearance of my used New phone in original box :/

all in all I assume he tried it out as there was no plastic pull tab on the screen...the only thing I was displeased about is the amount of oreo..very little but shocking because it's about the same amount as my 13 month old pre- has...not a deal breaker but unexpected

after putting it in Devmode I ran all the tests and I love the response a fresh raw webOS phone has..it's a strange thing after being use to a fully patched app filled phone

can't wait to sprintify it and dress it up..post 1.4.5 feels like a different animal in the flesh...i will post my experience as I go along
  13.    #13  
    this is what my pre2 will look like once i get it back from webosworld and dress her up...can't wait for the transformation
    that is so not looking cool, sorry, too much red
    Quote Originally Posted by kataran View Post
    this is what my pre2 will look like once i get it back from webosworld and dress her up...can't wait for the transformation
    Did they figure out a way to hack the launcher? 4 columns and rows won't work on a 2.+ device.
    Commodore Pet, Commodore 64&128, Amiga 4000, PC-7, Ubuntu, Treo 650. Treo 755p,Sprint Palm Pre Plus 2.2.4,2 Sprint Pre2 2.2.4, TouchPad 32gig.
  16.    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by craftsman View Post
    Did they figure out a way to hack the launcher? 4 columns and rows won't work on a 2.+ device.
    i heard about this..hoping someone gets around to it
  17.    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by rigo0523 View Post
    that is so not looking cool, sorry, too much red
    it's the flash theme....most say it's a little over the top...but red is my thing
  18.    #18  
    downloading profile....going off without a hitch....cool seeing all your stuff coming back on a different device....very exciting....and the pre 2 is so fast....reminds me of the movie i saw last weekend called limitless....feels like my pre- took that clear pill this morning....
  19.    #19  
    at work with my first night on my pre2 ...no worries just getting use to the speed and 2.0...the app Cat is full of apps i,Ve never seen before...very strange but welcome

if speed really kills then i'm a deadman

pre2 is highly recommended by me
  20.    #20  
    update...

i haven't gotten any messaging bugs after running alot of time tests from my pre2 to my girls pixi...thats good news..because i'm a big text guy....

i do have the POP email black box....its funny its only on certain emails...but not on my important ones...thats a relief...

the battery life is great and the feel of the pre2 is outstanding...and a big plus that it likes the legacy original case that i use at work.......

i don't miss that big wart on the pre- at all...still don't know why it was there i never used it....lol....
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast