1.    #1  
    I cant seem to find some of the patches I enjoyed on my pre-....maybe Im over looking them?

the ones that I really am looking for

mm/dd/yy time at the top of the screen
    transparent launcher menus
    5x5 or greater launcher icons
    10px screen scrolling sensitivity (what it was referred to on the pre- iirc)

anyone know where to find what Im looking for? thansk!
    @agentmock

Audiovox SMT5600 (WM) --> Cingular 8125 (WM) --> Sprint Mogul 8525 (WM) --> Palm Pre (webOS)- --> Sprint Franken Pre2 (webOS) + 32gb Touchpad (webOS)
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    The 5x5 does not exist, the Launcher has changed and people say it is not possible anymore.
    About the mm/dd/yy I believe you can do it. I think you could replace the carrier at the left of the screen. I'm not so sure. Take a look at the Advanced patches and in general in sconix's patches.
  3.    #3  
    gps toggle i couldnt find either
    @agentmock

Audiovox SMT5600 (WM) --> Cingular 8125 (WM) --> Sprint Mogul 8525 (WM) --> Palm Pre (webOS)- --> Sprint Franken Pre2 (webOS) + 32gb Touchpad (webOS)
    Quote Originally Posted by 65fastback View Post
    I cant seem to find some of the patches I enjoyed on my pre-....maybe Im over looking them?

the ones that I really am looking for

mm/dd/yy time at the top of the screen
    transparent launcher menus
    5x5 or greater launcher icons
    10px screen scrolling sensitivity (what it was referred to on the pre- iirc)

anyone know where to find what Im looking for? thansk!

The launcher was javascript now it isn't. When javascript it was easy and simple to change. Now it isn't.
    Are you Talking about for the TouchPad?