1.    #1  
    Since 2 days ago or so, all my calls are going to voicemail. I'm right now on WiFi and I'm calling myself from a land line phone and it rings from the land line, but my Sprintified Pre 2 doesn't ring. All I get is voicemail. I can make outgoing phone calls without a problem though. Any ideas?
    I also experienced this and in my case I traced it back to installing the "Advanced System Prefs - Phone Prefs" . After I played with the phone settings in this patch all incoming calls stopped. Callers would hear a bell but I would see nothing on the phone. But as soon as caller hung up I would get a missed call notification.

Removing the patch did not solve the problem. I had to go to the Doctor and start again. In fact after Doctoring I tested each pre installed patch (because I had installed a whole bunch of them the night before this problem started) to trace the problem and got a repeat performance as soon as the "Advanced Pre" patch was installed.

I don't want to belittle the amazing work "sconix" has done (is still doing) on this set of patches and he dilligently updates and maintains them too. So kudos to him! I would really like to use them but somehow they don't agree with my Pre. I suspect my network does not like the changes being made and locks me out.
    HS Visor + GSM Module -> Treo 180 -> 270 -> 270LE -> 600 -> 650 -> 680 -> Pre"-" -> Pre 2

TP & Pre 3-> still looking for them
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoRock View Post
    Since 2 days ago or so, all my calls are going to voicemail. I'm right now on WiFi and I'm calling myself from a land line phone and it rings from the land line, but my Sprintified Pre 2 doesn't ring. All I get is voicemail. I can make outgoing phone calls without a problem though. Any ideas?
    I had the same problem and found out that I had installed a patch that blocks all calls not in my contact list. Removed it and all calls now come through!
  4.    #4  
    I had to call Sprint to reset my voicemail and my connection. It is working fine now. It happened without installing any new patches.