1.    #1  
    last night I got a notification on my Franken2 that an OS update 2.1.0 is ready to install. Well, now I'm scared because my phone is already 2.1 from the dr scripts. The update notification won't be dismissed and says it will install the next time I charge. What should I do?
    Its normal, happens to everybody. And nothing will happen so let it upgrade.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks! I've installed and am replying from my phone. I have to admit, I didn't expect to ever see an update notification... It was a bit unnerving. Thanks again.
    how is that sprint franken pre 2 running on sprint...worth it? gps work?
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by boyo3221 View Post
    It is great. I've had no issues so far. Yep, GPS works fine. Sprint Navigation ins't there, but I liked Google Maps better and never used Sprint Nav on my Pre- anyway.
    Global Posts
    610 Global Posts
    For those with Sprint Nav envy, try out NDrive. Might be a better solution. GPS works awesome on my Franken Pre2 on Sprint.
    Devices
    -Sprint Pre & FrankenPre 2
    -AT&T Pre3 4G
    Accessories
    -5 Touchstones for phones & Touchpad
    Quote Originally Posted by bnceo View Post
    For those with Sprint Nav envy, try out NDrive. Might be a better solution. GPS works awesome on my Franken Pre2 on Sprint.
    I can't find ndrive in the app catalog. And is it true that it doesn't have street names like sprint Nav. Does it say for example got to third ave?
    I get updates every so often, but for some strange reason the update for Forums 1.2.1 always comes up, but never actually applies itself. Not sure if it is an update I'll ever get to work on the device or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by boyo3221 View Post
    Love the frankenpre, can't put it down. It is pretty fast but I am going to overclock to 1.4 just for fun. And I have never had too many cards error.