Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks for that, just got in contact, hopefully it will get sorted for me.
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    I posted a solution for me and what appears a few others also on the hotukdeals website, basically use imposta to create a new profile with a different email address, after changing the USA to UK and it now works app store is UK , no resets or anything needed.
    Global Posts
    271 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rolandrat View Post
    I posted a solution for me and what appears a few others also on the hotukdeals website, basically use imposta to create a new profile with a different email address, after changing the USA to UK and it now works app store is UK , no resets or anything needed.
    what?

explain!

please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:-)

thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Like others I activated a UK bought unlocked pre2 and all i got was the us app catalogue, so yesterday i used imposta (preware) to create a new profile with a new email address, firstly changing the activation option to UK (from usa), after it created the new profile the store was UK, thats it, nothing more complicated than that. You obviously need to do the preware/homebrew bit first, theres many other posts about how to do that - but you dont need to reset/delete anything for this to work.
    Mine is fine now.
    Turned it on this morning and voila, UK App Catalog.
    I'll finally activate my Pre 2 tomorrow and if the UK catalogue is not instantly available I'll PM the user at HP and get it fixed.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12