Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
    got my phone delivered on friday n I am in love with webos, I am wondering why I never used a webos phone before, and on top of it my wife and brother got so impressed with the phone, the slick UI and the bargain price that I had to order 2 more pre2s.
    Global Posts
    679 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Me2 View Post
    Seems there is a problem with these devices that causes all apps to be shown in USD instead of GBP even if the phone is activated with a UK network SIM (O2). So can't buy anything as you can only use US/Canadian/Mexcian credit cards. HP have acknowledged the problem saying it is a server side issue, see HUKD forums from my 1st link. Note this seems to be separate to the long standing issue of not being able to activate or buy apps from 'banned' countries and network providors - solutions such as Imposta do not have any effect.
    how d you know this?
    Finally back on webOS after almost a year away Just ordered mine today, I was in the market for a decent MP3 player with around 16GB of storage to compliment my Samsung Galaxy S2 but after seeing the Pre2 going for 132 my S2 can become the ultimate PMP and the Pre2 my phone/messaging device.
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    Amazing price, just bought one as I've always wanted to try webos, and at this price cant go wrong
    Was going to take the plunge on the Pre3 but at 130 I really couldn't say no!

Now I'm just waiting for eBuyer to update my order status from "Pick in Progress"...
    My Pre 2 arrived last week, so far highly impressed with webOS. I bought one for my Mum too and she appears to be impressed. Still awaiting HP fixing her App Catalogue access but that will happen.
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    So i'm guessing they don't ship to the US?
    Mines in the post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheX-Man View Post
    Do they ship to the US? I can't find any info on their site. This is alot cheaper than what the prices here are for an unlocked phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by tp2386 View Post
    So i'm guessing they don't ship to the US?
    It literally took me 30seconds to find this...

Delivery prices and Information | Ebuyer.com
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by John21 View Post
    Mines in the post

When did you order and what delivery method you choose? Mines still "pick in progress"
    I ordered mine Sunday afternoon with free delivery (3-5days). Got an email yesterday saying it had left the depo. Can't see it being any later then tomorrow if it left yesterday? Will let you know...
    1227 in stock now. 262 sold in 5 days!
    Someone left this in the review section...

Ordered this one, delivered the next day so well done ebuyer!
    Phone looks OK, bit heavier than I thought it could be but no drama.
    Two things I desperately miss - no paid apps - only US, canada and mexico credit cards allowed - and no spotify.
    And most of the apps seem to paid.
    Will wait for pre 3 and spotify and will make sure paid apps can be purchased until then I'll stick with android.
    Does anyone know what this is about and can make a comment about it on the website?
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by John21 View Post
    It literally took me 30seconds to find this...

Delivery prices and Information | Ebuyer.com
    I already saw that. Usually you would see somewhere on the page where they specifically say that don't deliver to the US and other countries though. Wishful thinking on my part I guess.
    This issue is addressed here.
    I have just commented on ebuyer, might take a while to show up though.
    Global Posts
    679 Global Posts
    At this price it would be silly not to. Ordered.
    Thanks.
    For all the people in the US that are after one of these, it'd be really nice if a UK buyer would ship them over to you.

I'd gladly offer this service, but don't know if its against the rules etc (new member - first post etc).

Mine is sat on my desk at work until i get in in the morning to have a play

Chilli
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Ordered mine on Tuesday took the free 5 day delivery, and received it yesterday. loving it all ready.
    Global Posts
    679 Global Posts
    Does anyone know if it comes with a free touchstone?
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RedMist View Post
    Does anyone know if it comes with a free touchstone?
    No free touchstone.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast