Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I had the same problem. GPS worked at first but then nothing I did could revive it. No response - no VZ Navigator fix, no GPS Fix fix, nothing. I then tried the GPS Fix "TAB" procedure and I've at least got it revived (not sure yet about working long-term).

I went outside, opened GPS Fix, then on the keyboard tapped, in lowercase (upper case does not work), 't' then 'a' then 'b'. A notification popped up about "tracking." I then left my phone outside and went back inside to eat dinner. After dinner I came back and Google Maps was tracking even my footsteps.

Let's see how long it lasts. But at least GPS is alive again.
    Global Posts
    690 Global Posts
    Sprint wise I think its a software issue.
    Will the Pre 2 work with my existing Sprint account without triggering the $10 fee?
    Global Posts
    690 Global Posts
    it will trigger the 10 buck fee if you activate.
    Quote Originally Posted by cfrankland View Post
    Will the Pre 2 work with my existing Sprint account without triggering the $10 fee?
    If you frankenpre it, there will be no $10 increase. I've done this with both phones ln my account.
    So I was reading the article on the front page by Jonathan Ezor comparing the Pre 3 to the Pre 2 and he mentions that the GPS works great on the Pre 3. Does anyone know if this is due to a hardware change or software change in 2.2? If it is the latter, hopefully HP/Verizon will provide a 2.2 update for the Pre 2. I would love for the GPS to work without having to use patches. Launching multiple programs to run one is a pain.
    Global Posts
    690 Global Posts
    pre~pre2 on verizon I hear the gps is a hell of alot better. There seems to be tad hiccups that are a software error tho.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12