Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    All my other notifications are working, i tried reenabling all the settings, i uninstalled all patches. When i get a text message my phone doesn't make a sound , and nothing pops up on the screen. the only way i can tell if i have anything is by looking at the app itself.

anyone have any solutions?
    Had the same issues, for me it was the Advanced Systems Messaging Prefs Patch that caused the screw up, I removed it using Preware on my phone, it said it had gone but still no notifications!

So I hooked it up to WOSQI v4.2.0 reinstalled the patch and removed it via WOSQI, then did a complete shut down, then went into Pref and Accounts it showed notifications as off so switched it to on now it works as before.

Not saying this will work for you you but you could try it!
    Quote Originally Posted by leobloom View Post
    Had the same issues, for me it was the Advanced Systems Messaging Prefs Patch that caused the screw up, I removed it using Preware on my phone, it said it had gone but still no notifications!

So I hooked it up to WOSQI v4.2.0 reinstalled the patch and removed it via WOSQI, then did a complete shut down, then went into Pref and Accounts it showed notifications as off so switched it to on now it works as before.

Not saying this will work for you you but you could try it!
    Thanks for posting.
    How did you install the first place? Because it was told that you always should remove with the app you installed with.
    Quote Originally Posted by somline View Post
    Thanks for posting.
    How did you install the first place? Because it was told that you always should remove with the app you installed with.
    I installed the patch originally with Preware but for some reason Preware don't always work well on my Pre 2, it kinda lies by saying it has done it when it anit lol.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Strange and good to know