1.    #1  
    have a Pre2 on Verizon running webos 2.0.1. Will texting work from touchpad when devices are linked? Calls work, but texting is always failing.
    The feature has not been enabled yet.
  3.    #3  
    dang... 0 out of 6 features I was looking forward to. I just bought a $600 thing for angry birds. Oops
    this is supposed to be in the 2.2 release. Assumimg that vzw releases that for the pre2 (tjey still owe us 2.1) then txting will work. Remeber that u can already text through skype, gtalk, etc without 2.2
    Quote Originally Posted by Midway99 View Post
    dang... 0 out of 6 features I was looking forward to. I just bought a $600 thing for angry birds. Oops
    Lol

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  6.    #6  
    oh man, so we're looking 2012 sometime.... Or never. That blows.

Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    this is supposed to be in the 2.2 release. Assumimg that vzw releases that for the pre2 (tjey still owe us 2.1) then txting will work. Remeber that u can already text through skype, gtalk, etc without 2.2
    Quote Originally Posted by Midway99 View Post
    you can play on the biggest screen in your lap ever

see detail you've never seen before
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

can we get a sticky topic on one of these? i've seen at least like 5 threads asking where this feature is.
    Sprint Love
    now what I really want to see is enabled bluetooth tethering as one of the features for the bluetooth pairing (The call/sms extended to tethering as well) of the touchpad to a webos phone. If HP or a homebrew patch enables such a feature to pair both gps and data to the touchpad features of the bluetooth pairing they would be enabling a major selling point and a must have for a webos phone + tablet combo.
    MatterOfFactJack