1.    #1  
    I have tried to copy a number from my contacts to then paste it in an sms but no success yet. How do you do it?
    You can go into Edit their contact details and hold the Shift key and tap on their number to highlight the number, then hold the Gesture Area and Tap C. Go into messaging and in the text area hold the gesture area and Tap V. You can also bring down the app menu and hit Edit > Copy then Edit > Paste
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks! I kept on trying that square button as I knew it was a round circle with a dot in the middle and then C and V (same as on computer), but had no idea they meant the shift key. Where do I find instructions like these? There must be a manual or something. Guess I need to download or read the full manual!
    Quote Originally Posted by banditwow View Post
    Thanks! I kept on trying that square button as I knew it was a round circle with a dot in the middle and then C and V (same as on computer), but had no idea they meant the shift key. Where do I find instructions like these? There must be a manual or something. Guess I need to download or read the full manual!
    Palm has full instructions for most things on their website(or the Help application on your phone), and if not PreCentral tips has a lot of useful information

Palm Support : Enter, cut, copy and paste information
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.