Global Posts
    956 Global Posts
    So, I want a Pre3 - but I will NOT pay Verizons teir rates- I could be okay and deal with 2gb and just use wifi more- but the 15$ for Business email just made me throw my hands up and say no.

Here is what I plan on doing-

Buying a Verizon Pre2 off ebay or whatever - and some other droid for my wife-
    Start a 2 line lowest cost with both on unlimited data on the 6th - I am off Sprint contract so I can port my number and use the Pre2 - her line would just be a dummy line - as she has a year on her sprint contract.

I would then wait for a carrier or SOME announcement on the Pre3 - then I could cancel my Verizon and go back to Sprint - or go under contract on Verizon and get the Pre3 - if there is a delay and the Pre3 will come to sprint "Later" I would sprintify the Pre2 and close my verizon lines.

So...good idea?
    350 bucks apiece to cancel smartphones on VZW.
    Global Posts
    956 Global Posts
    I will buy the Pre2 and whatever phone for the 2nd line off contract used on ebay- I wont be under a verizon contract.
    Global Posts
    956 Global Posts
    infact, i just bought a BNIB Verizon Pre2 with toutchstone for 265 shipped - yay - I will prolly use it on sprint and just stay with sprint- I will be very jelious of Pre3's but I have been useing a Pre- for 2+ years...sooo lol
    I was a bit upset when I heard about Verizon doing away with the unlimited data plan...until I checked my usage. I feel like I use my phone a good bit. Of course, I'm at work and have access to computer all week, so it's certainly not my primary access point to the internet, but based on other people I know, I would guess I'm an above average user. I used it rather heavily on the weekends and live on it when I travel. Even so, the most I've used in data is something like .58 GB, so I really don't have to worry.
    Global Posts
    956 Global Posts
    Yeah - really I could adjust to 2gb honestly- as people say just be more aware of wifi @ work and @ home and that would cut my useage to very little- I use pandora in the car every now and then and sprint nav (imo the best of the company nav's verizon att tmobiles gps proggys imo suck to sprint)

I could deal with the 10-20$ more per month for 2 lines compaired to my Sprint plan- however they tossed in that 15$ (or 20$ just go to 5gb!) per line for exchange email access... that really is the bad deal right there- thats another- yet another 30 or 40$ per month- that brings it to 60ish $ more - that also is affected on the taxes etc- so its really almost 75$ more - thats a bit o change.