1.    #1  
    Greetings,
    I just acquired a Pre 2. It appears to me that the ringer volume setting controls the volume for both incoming calls and new text messages received. Is there a way (app, patch, etc) to adjust those independently? I'd like to have my text message notification much louder than my incoming phone calls.

Thanks!
    Good question. Does anyone know?
    Sorry for digging this after such a long time, but I'm currently trying to solve other problem related to ringer in my Pre 2 and I accidently readed your post, so I thougth that reply may be useful for someone else. AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK $there$ $is$ $no$ $patch$ $which$ $allows$ $to$ $do$ $that$, $but$ $you$ $can$ $simply$ $change$ $volume$ $level$ $on$ $the$ $computer$ $before$ $sending$ $ringtone$ $to$ $your$ $Pre$. $I$ $recommend$ $using$ $Audacity$. $I$'$ve$ $done$ $this$ $with$ $my$ $alert$ $and$ $message$ $ringtones$. $One$ $more$ $tip$ - $in$ $your$ $case$ $it$'$s$ $better$ $to$ $supress$ $incoming$ $calls$ $ringtone$ $than$ $boosting$ $message$'$s$ $ringtone$, $you$ $will$ $avoid$ $distortions$.