Page 1 of 12 12345611 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes
  1.    #1  
    **Update** It looks like just a handful got access to this update and both sides are quiet about the update so those that go it was either an accidental fluke or some controlled release. I still have another VZ Pre2 that say it is up to date with 2.0.1, GRR.

**Update2** http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...=1#post3002559

My VZW Pre2 gave me the notification of the 2.1.0 update so go get yer exhibition and voice dial!
    Last edited by addiarmadar; 06/24/2011 at 01:48 PM.
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
    Global Posts
    960 Global Posts
    ahah yep about 2 or 3 months late.... how typical....
    Want to help design and write an app?
    follow me at Twiiter @ijip
    THANKS~!!
    Can anyone else confirm? I figure I should doctor back to offical 2.0.1 first if this is real.
    My question is will this fix issues that metadoctored Pre2's are having, or will it be any benefit to metdoctoring at all.
    Put colleague on the meta-doctored 2.1, should I be doctoring him back to 2.01 for this??
    thats what I am hoping. Is there anything new or extra bug fixes. Anything to reduce lag?
    Do you have to be on 3g to receive the update? My android phone would only update if it was on 3g. Currently my pre2 isn't showing an update via wifi or 3g.
    Quote Originally Posted by gyroslice View Post
    Do you have to be on 3g to receive the update? My android phone would only update if it was on 3g. Currently my pre2 isn't showing an update via wifi or 3g.
    Palm made an app for 2g updates a while ago. It's in the catalog.
    Nothing yet Will keep trying.
    Sent from my Verizon Pre2
    Yeah, I just doctored back to 2.0.1 and it keeps saying I'm up to date. Time to compulsively check for updates the rest of the day. XD
    Global Posts
    465 Global Posts
    nothing here on my VZ Pre2 (New Jersey, not sure if updates are regional). just removed all my patches in preperation!

will keep checking...
    Quote Originally Posted by FenrirWolf View Post
    Yeah, I just doctored back to 2.0.1 and it keeps saying I'm up to date. Time to compulsively check for updates the rest of the day. XD
    Right on bro, I'm with you.
    Sent from my Verizon Pre2
    8:53 PM here in Cincinnati, no update. I hope the OP isn't trolling.

ET
    I have a verizon pre2 in devmode (not activated on verizon)... this phone will soon be used for my frankenpre. 2 questions:
    1) Can I get this 2.1 update with the activation bypassed?
    2) If I can get the official update, can I swap comm boards and skip the metadoctoring?
    No more virtual keyboard, if you care
    Global Posts
    111 Global Posts
    Sigh... I just re-activated my Pre 2 because I didn't want to be stuck in a tiered data plan. I pull up precentral first thing and see that 2.1 is out... but my phone shows that it is up to date as well.
    Global Posts
    361 Global Posts
    up to date... too
    Global Posts
    111 Global Posts
    How long does it usually take for them to release the updated doctor?
    I'm not seeing an update
Page 1 of 12 12345611 ... LastLast