1.    #1  
    Just had my Palm Pre 2 for a week and a half now, it's my first smart phone so all a big change. If I temporarily want to cancel the notifications (comments on status line and replies to threads in groups) can I do that? and how?
    That has to be done at your facebook account, under account settings. Much easier done on the computer than your phone.

ET

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    I am assuming you are using the facebook app and not the mobile version of fb... so if you are talking about the notifications that pop up at the bottom of the screen whenever something happens on facebook, you can turn those off in your facebook preferences - turn off HP webOS notifications.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  4.    #4  
    Thank you very much that was very helpful.
  5.    #5  
    I have the app and it sits on a page that is called Apps. But I also have facebook as a bookmark and that is something different (I think) and sits under web. It's x.facebook.com Should I delete that one?
    Quote Originally Posted by banditwow View Post
    I have the app and it sits on a page that is called Apps. But I also have facebook as a bookmark and that is something different (I think) and sits under web. It's x.facebook.com Should I delete that one?
    That's just the Facebook mobile site. You can delete it if you want I guess. The only things the Facebook app doesn't do is: accept friend requests, delete comments/messages, etc
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.