1.    #1  
    I'm selling my iPhone now and I wanted the Pre 3 but I just cant wait for it here in the Uk, when it comes out I won't be able to get as much for my iPhone with these august iPhone 5 rumors.

The Pre 2 is on Amazon in the Uk brand new sim free for 199 , any uk member will know now cheap that is!

I'm wondering if I buy, will it get all the HP updates and support, and not be forgotten by HP like the Pre Plus kInda is at just over a year old.

And how do you all like your Pre 2s?

I'm an iPhone 4 user btw, and I love my phone and my mac for that matter, I just want that OS from my old Pre- in a refined and speedy version. I don't care for iOS 5 and I prefer even the Pre - .

Thank You, the best forum on the web. Pre Central-ers!
    SB =================================================================
    You will get updates. You will also get support/warranty if the phone is not a year old.

Enjoy the Pre 2, it's an amazing phone!
    W370 -> 3500c -> Instinct ->Pre -> Legend -> Pre 2 -> Bold 9900 -> iPhone 4 -> iPhone 5 -> HP Pre 3
    Rogers -> Fido -> Bell Mobility ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
    I love my Pre 2.

I still have my Pre Plus that I use to test apps and such.. and when I do use it, even overclocked, I feel like I'm tied to a tree. And I loved the Pre Plus.

Best phone I've ever used.
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

love my Pre 2. Nice and snappy. Larger Pre 3 is not for me.
    The UK ebay prices are cheap even for Germany - I just ordered one yesterday. Hoping it will arrive soon, as my pre- finally died after a couple of resurrections over the last couple of months. I was waiting for Pre3/Veer release, but yesterday morning I had the feeling that the Pre(2) size is just about right for me. The Pre 3 screen would have been interesting, but it is to thick. I will probably upgrade to a more slim slate device once that is out.

Now, please deliver my phone, dear ebay dude. And let the hardware quality be better, the speed be better, that would make the Pre 2 the perfect Pre.
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    I love my Pre2, you can't go wrong with it.
    I'm not so sure if HP will be up to the promises about the furthur updates. I hope so.
    Global Posts
    226 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SBpalmpre View Post
    I'm selling my iPhone now and I wanted the Pre 3 but I just cant wait for it here in the Uk, when it comes out I won't be able to get as much for my iPhone with these august iPhone 5 rumors.

The Pre 2 is on Amazon in the Uk brand new sim free for 199 , any uk member will know now cheap that is!

I'm wondering if I buy, will it get all the HP updates and support, and not be forgotten by HP like the Pre Plus kInda is at just over a year old.

And how do you all like your Pre 2s?

I'm an iPhone 4 user btw, and I love my phone and my mac for that matter, I just want that OS from my old Pre- in a refined and speedy version. I don't care for iOS 5 and I prefer even the Pre - .

Thank You, the best forum on the web. Pre Central-ers!
    Check Ebay to get cheaper version of Pre 2. 200 pound is 50 pound too much for pre 2, two days back I brought Pre 2 from Ebay Auction for 144 pound with free shipping.
    I bought mine for 135pound brand new of ebay haha what a bargain and what a phone

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  9.    #9  
    So you think I should go for it and buy one? I'm in the process of saving for a MacBook Air and 140 short, I can get 300 for my iPhone and spend 150 on the Pre 2 and be on par then with my target. Would the Pre 2 intergrate with my current Apple centric online life style? Like MobileMe and all ?

Thanks
    SB =================================================================
    Quote Originally Posted by SBpalmpre View Post
    Would the Pre 2 intergrate with my current Apple centric online life style? Like MobileMe and all ?
    As for Music, you should consider Salling Media Sync, everything should play well, except m4b-audiobooks.

MobileMe Calendars do not work. You should consider moving to Google Calendar (and Google Mail Addressbook for that matter). MobileMe Mail is working just fine, except for Aliases.
    Last edited by hamandel; 06/22/2011 at 07:23 AM. Reason: Shorter quoted text
    just got my Pre 2 just the other day and really like it, except for the camera still can't take macro shots - lack of autofocus.