Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. Trek234's Avatar
    Posts
    10 Posts
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
       #1  
    The Pre 2!

    More than likely they are trying to get rid of the remaining Pre 2 stock prior to the launch of Pre 3.

    I feel bad for unsuspecting people who sign a 2 year contract unaware the Pre 3 is out next month.
  2. #2  
    Set Your Location

    Pre-2 for 50 dollars on contract
    If this helped you hit thanks.
  3. #3  
    121 reviews on verizon website, barely above 3 stars
    If this helped you hit thanks.
  4. #4  
    Probably because they weren't given a demo by someone who knows how to use WebOS. Most of the time it's that reason alone, they don't know how to use the phone. Ie advanced gestures, using meta taps, swiping to delete, etc..
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevesrjr86 View Post
    Probably because they weren't given a demo by someone who knows how to use WebOS. Most of the time it's that reason alone, they don't know how to use the phone. Ie advanced gestures, using meta taps, swiping to delete, etc..
    these reviews are by people who have used webOS, and their complains are like apps and battery life and resolution etc
    If this helped you hit thanks.
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by kkhanmd View Post
    these reviews are by people who have used webOS, and their complains are like apps and battery life and resolution etc
    Why buy a phone with a certain resolution and then complain about the resolution. Thats like me buying a 720P tv and complaining that it's not 1080P.
  7. #7  
    shouldn't this be in the Pre2 forum?
  8. #8  
    Pre3 out on VZW next month? Can you post a link to that press release?

    Quote Originally Posted by Trek234 View Post
    The Pre 2!

    More than likely they are trying to get rid of the remaining Pre 2 stock prior to the launch of Pre 3.

    I feel bad for unsuspecting people who sign a 2 year contract unaware the Pre 3 is out next month.
  9. Trek234's Avatar
    Posts
    10 Posts
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
       #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    Pre3 out on VZW next month? Can you post a link to that press release?
    Skype integration coming to Pre3 with webOS 2.2, expected on AT&T and Verizon in July | The #1 HP / Palm webOS Community | PreCentral.net
  10. #10  
    <<thread moved>>
  11. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by kkhanmd View Post
    these reviews are by people who have used webOS, and their complains are like apps and battery life and resolution etc
    Umm...no. Please, before making posts like yours, do yourself a favor and read the bad reviews. It won't take very long for you to notice that pretty much EVERY SINGLE BAD REVIEW is actually a Pre+ user. Verizon REALLY needs to clean those reviews out as they impact the sales of that phone, even if you just want to clean out inventory.
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by Trek234 View Post
    The Pre 2!

    More than likely they are trying to get rid of the remaining Pre 2 stock prior to the launch of Pre 3.

    I feel bad for unsuspecting people who sign a 2 year contract unaware the Pre 3 is out next month.
    Why? Maybe some people don't want to pay $150-$200 up front for a phone. Maybe some others prefer a slightly smaller phone and don't want the larger Pre 3 (I'm still debating this myself). The Pre 2 is an excellent phone. I am highly tempted to get one since it's only $49. I don't think the wife will let me buy a phone as expensive as the Pre 3 surely will be, so I might go this route.

    I swear...big phones are NOT for everyone.
  13. j_benj's Avatar
    Posts
    224 Posts
    Global Posts
    465 Global Posts
    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by falconrap View Post
    Why? Maybe some people don't want to pay $150-$200 up front for a phone. Maybe some others prefer a slightly smaller phone and don't want the larger Pre 3 (I'm still debating this myself). The Pre 2 is an excellent phone. I am highly tempted to get one since it's only $49. I don't think the wife will let me buy a phone as expensive as the Pre 3 surely will be, so I might go this route.

    I swear...big phones are NOT for everyone.
    exactly why i bought a VZ Pre2. i tried going from my Pre- to a Samsung Epic 4G and, aside from not digging Android, it was simply too big for me to use as a day to day. having the huge screen is nice, but i tound that after 6 months of owning it that i much preferred a the smaller form factor of the Pre since it actually fit in my pocket and i could operate the phone with one hand.

    i also have an iPhone4 for work that my employer pays for and even that seems too large to me.

Posting Permissions