1.    #1  
    I was a first adopter of the Pre minus. Tried Android, but I always found myself coming back to my Pre -.

A few months ago I jumped ship and started using the Verizon iPhone 4. I liked the phone, but found myself jailbreaking just to get it to do things like you know, WebOS.

Well today, I sold my iP4 on eBay for $449 and picked up a Pre2 on Craigslist for $90. It's running 2.01, so I'm getting used to the new features.

I'm assuming Preware will still work on WebOS 2.X? If yes, are themes compatible too? I'm going to fire up Preware tonight and see what tweaking I can do. At least I know I won't be needing UberKernel since this phone is pretty fast on its own.

Any tips and tricks will be greatly appreciated!
    Welcome back! Preware is still fully accessible in 2.x. I believe themes are still available (don't use them). The only thing you aren't able to patch is the launcher. Other than than, most of the patches have been updated from 1.4.5 to 2.X.
    Treo 650 --> Treo 680 --> Palm Pre Plus --> Palm Pre 2--> TOUCHPAD 32gb
    There are 2.x themes. GES3D, Dark Glass 2.0.. I use the latter.
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

Welcome back!
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    Try sconix's patch ecosystem. Mode switcher, advanced patches etc.
    I don't really use that many patches apart from them. Only an SMS character counter, my home-made keyboard, a patch to increase the sms vibration time, save attachments to download folder and lately the Ubercalendar.
    I have not used any overclocking things, I think my Pre2 runs smoothly.