1.    #1  
    Looks Like Verizon is finally giving the Pre2 some love.

It came up on the Home page with a 4-Day sale on the Pre2 for $49.99

There is a little Pre2 icon at the bottom middle of the screen if you don't see it when you go to verizonwireless.com

Cell Phones - Smartphones: Cell Phone Service, Accessories - Verizon Wireless

Cheers
    Global Posts
    465 Global Posts
    grrr and I paid $99 for mine about a month ago! oh well, still well worth the money
    need to make room for the pre3...
    reviews are so bad on verizon site, I think that is cause people have mistaken it for pre plus
    If this helped you hit thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by kkhanmd View Post
    reviews are so bad on verizon site, I think that is cause people have mistaken it for pre plus
    gimme a break, those are standard reviews for many of verizon's smartphones. Look at the droid 2 and blackberry ratings. Its an average phone. Someone reviewers have quoted they have had the phone for 10 plus months- didn't the pre 2 come out in feb 2011 on vzw, FOUR months ago?
    Quote Originally Posted by MDsmartphone View Post
    gimme a break, those are standard reviews for many of verizon's smartphones. Look at the droid 2 and blackberry ratings. Its an average phone. Someone reviewers have quoted they have had the phone for 10 plus months- didn't the pre 2 come out in feb 2011 on vzw, FOUR months ago?
    thats what my post says, read it again. I think people put reviews of pre plus for pre-2
    If this helped you hit thanks.