yes there are more Pre2 users out here, I've got a Verizon one, myself
Originally Posted by n00bftw
1. I THINK there are messaging plugins for the standard Messaging app that will let you use Facebook chat, but I'm not sure if they're 2.0 or 2.1 specific. Will have to look in to that further.
2. I haven't bothered overclocking since I haven't had any speed issues to speak of.
3. I'm still on 2.0.1 (no official 2.1 from Verizon yet) so I don't have exhibition mode on my Pre2
4. Disable Charging Alert Sound/Notification, Advanced System Menu, Close Slider To Hang Up, Date In Top Bar...
5. Carbon or phnx for Twitter, Facebook, Clipboard, Forums, The Weather Channel, Today's Tasks.. I know there's more but its early and I haven't had my coffee
6. I haven't had to worry about battery life much with the Pre2. It's only an issue if i'm in a low signal area for an extended period of time. If I have solid signal all day it's not uncommon for me to still have 40% or so left after being off the charger from 6am to 11pm.