1.    #1  
    1- How to sync Pre2 with iTunes (with wire or wireless)?

2- Is it possible to open a website in the default web browser and download songs directly into the phone?

3- I couldn't find "Tweed" in app catalog. Neither it's mentioned on Tweed's website how to get it. Is it still available or it's been removed/terminated?

4- I just ordered my touchstone but I'm not sure if Pre 2's default back-cover is compatible with touchstone. Is it so?

5- I've tried several times to download "Preware" using two methods: Quick-install and Standalone but couldn't get successful. In the former, "Novacom" didn't get installed in my MAC due to an unknown error (I've latest Java 1.6 installed in my system) and in the latter, there was again a problem in installing the software. So, any reliable way to install Preware?

Thanks
    1. For the Mac, you can use Missing Sync to sync with iTunes, both Wire and Wireless). For the PC, there is another solution. For either, you can drag and drop, or use third party tools (Doubletwist, ect).

2. Not sure if the browser would store stuff, you may need to install a patch or utility.

3. The touchstone backcovers are cheap, and are provided by many kits (and if you paid more than $10 for your touchstone, you didn't order from Verizon...).

4. I've also had issues installing Preware from the Mac. Usually the issue is older files. When I do succeed, I still sometimes get errors.
    KA1
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Prism/Digital Link->Treo 650->Treo 700p->Pre->GSM Unlocked Pre 2 (wifi only)->FrankenPre + Touchpad 32 ->+ Touchpad 4G ATT + ATT Pre3 + 64 White Touchpad... bliss.
    Markspace, the makers of the Missing Sync do not support Web OS 2.0 or above...
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    The Pre2 comes with a Touchstone back cover. No need to buy one.
    Quote Originally Posted by fahadchaudhry View Post
    2- Is it possible to open a website in the default web browser and download songs directly into the phone?
    Quote Originally Posted by ka1 View Post
    2. Not sure if the browser would store stuff, you may need to install a patch or utility.

If someone knows how I'd like to know. There are a number of file types that I would like to be able to save to the phone that I have not been able to.
    To sync with ITunes, I'm using the software "ITunes Sync", that transfer files but not the playlist.

Is not perfect, but I can listen my podcasts this way...

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    Tweed's death was announced earlier, and it's probably already been killed off.

If you want free I would suggest Spaz or the beta version of Carbon.

If you're willing to pay, Carbon and Phnx are great apps.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by wushu2004 View Post
    Tweed's death was announced earlier, and it's probably already been killed off.

If you want free I would suggest Spaz or the beta version of Carbon.

If you're willing to pay, Carbon and Phnx are great apps.
    Currently, I'm using "Yuk" (free). Is there a big difference b/w Yuk and Carbon or Phnx?
    I've never heard of Yuk, I have heard of Yak...
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by wushu2004 View Post
    I've never heard of Yuk, I have heard of Yak...
    Lolz. I'm sorry, yeah, I meant "Yak".