1.    #1  
    Anyone know a source of the original Pre soft slip case? I need one for my new Pre2.
    None on UK eBay at the moment.
    I would like to know this also
    The new rubberized finish on the Pre 2 makes it almost impossible to use the case. It's very hard to put it in and pull it out.
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    There are several places that sell them. Try searching google using the following terms.

Palm Microfiber Cleaning Pouch Carrying Case
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gapost View Post
    The new rubberized finish on the Pre 2 makes it almost impossible to use the case. It's very hard to put it in and pull it out.
    I am using one that I have had for a while on a new Pre 2 & it is a bit 'sticky' because of the finish but it pretty soon loosened up.

I will certainly try & track a couple of spares down

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

Arthur C. Clarke, "Profiles of The Future", 1961 (Clarke's third law)
    It's a bit tough getting the Pre 2 into the new case but after a week or two it fits fine.

Amazon.com: Palm Pre / Palm Pre Plus / Palm Pre GSM OEM Sprint Microfiber Cleaning Pouch Carrying Case Skin: Electronics
    I've got a Pre 2 with an original official Pre slip case and it's always fitted lovely, with no obvious difficulty putting it in (minor resistance is all). The case's good grip and material also prevents the phone slipping out of my trousers' pocket, as other cases and phones have done. Keeps the phone dirt and crud free too. So win-win!
    My published and impending WebOS apps -
    I actually just got my new pouch yesterday from eBay(Canada), fits perfectly with my pre2.
    The Pre (-) case fits pretty well for me on my Pre 2 but it is a bit tight. Doesn't matter anyway, I have a carrying case for my Pre 2 anyway.
    W370 -> 3500c -> Instinct ->Pre -> Legend -> Pre 2 -> Bold 9900 -> iPhone 4 -> iPhone 5 -> HP Pre 3
    Rogers -> Fido -> Bell Mobility ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by marclh1992 View Post
    The Pre (-) case fits pretty well for me on my Pre 2 but it is a bit tight. Doesn't matter anyway, I have a carrying case for my Pre 2 anyway.

It is tight, but I left it in overnight & now its perfect.
    Follow me on Twitter : MrKal_El