Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Palm Pre 2, WebOS 2.0.1, Verizon

I'm having inconsistent results sending e-mail from one of my IMAP e-mail accounts. Sometimes I get a copy placed in the "Sent" folder (yes, that's the one I'm telling it to use) and sometimes I don't. The e-mail is delivered to the intended recipient, but I don't always get a copy. This is rather annoying since I like to keep a record of what I send.

Anyone else experiencing this? Have you found a fix?

Thanks.
    2.0.1 is a little buggy, but I havnt had that problem on 2.1. Perhaps you could meta-doctor to 2.1?

Also, what type of account is the email? (gmail, yahoo, hotmail... etc)

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    W370 -> 3500c -> Instinct ->Pre -> Legend -> Pre 2 -> Bold 9900 -> iPhone 4 -> iPhone 5 -> HP Pre 3
    Rogers -> Fido -> Bell Mobility ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by marclh1992 View Post
    2.0.1 is a little buggy, but I havnt had that problem on 2.1. Perhaps you could meta-doctor to 2.1?

Also, what type of account is the email? (gmail, yahoo, hotmail... etc)

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    It's not a 'big' e-mail provider, it's an IMAP account via my provider (1and1.com).
    I assume you have checked the IMAP settings manually? Perhaps it is a sync problem in 2.0.1.
    W370 -> 3500c -> Instinct ->Pre -> Legend -> Pre 2 -> Bold 9900 -> iPhone 4 -> iPhone 5 -> HP Pre 3
    Rogers -> Fido -> Bell Mobility ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by marclh1992 View Post
    I assume you have checked the IMAP settings manually? Perhaps it is a sync problem in 2.0.1.
    Yes, checked. Again, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. And another IMAP account (same provider) works, as far as I know, 100% of the time. Setup is identical.
    Global Posts
    960 Global Posts
    try removing and adding the account...
    Want to help design and write an app?
    follow me at Twiiter @ijip
    THANKS~!!