Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. antondat's Avatar
    Posts
    47 Posts
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
       #1  
    I was installed a patch for overclock anh then restart machine but just only HP logo appear . I was tried to install webosdoctor but couldnt. Can anybody help me to fix it. Thanks
  2. antondat's Avatar
    Posts
    47 Posts
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
       #2  
    I don't know what happend to my phone and now how to recovery
  3. #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by antondat View Post
    I don't know what happend to my phone and now how to recovery
    Did you read the link that GuyFromNam sent in his post above?
  4. #4  
    Hi all,

    I live in the Philippines.

    My wife bought me a Palm Pre 2 when she went to Dallas last May. I upgraded it to version 2.1.0 Unfortunately, i'm getting issues with my wifi connection and battery drains fast. I downloaded webos doctor that was sent to me when i provided my Serial number. However, it stops at 12% saying that "we are unable to reset your phone. Please contact Palm Support for help" is there any chance that i can still use my phone? Can anyone help me on this issue? thanks in advance..
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by abrelata View Post
    Hi all,

    I live in the Philippines.

    My wife bought me a Palm Pre 2 when she went to Dallas last May. I upgraded it to version 2.1.0 Unfortunately, i'm getting issues with my wifi connection and battery drains fast. I downloaded webos doctor that was sent to me when i provided my Serial number. However, it stops at 12% saying that "we are unable to reset your phone. Please contact Palm Support for help" is there any chance that i can still use my phone? Can anyone help me on this issue? thanks in advance..
    I've had issues where is stops at random points (6% alot), what I ended up doing to solve the issue to just use a different computer, for some reason my wifes computer doctors my pre no problem, on the other hand mine does not. This is already assuming that you have tried all the recommended steps in the link above.
    Need a case or battery touchstone compatible? I just released my OtterBox case that works with the Touchstone. Check out the links below.

    Some user feedback here:
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ouchstone.html
  6. j_benj's Avatar
    Posts
    224 Posts
    Global Posts
    465 Global Posts
    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by abrelata View Post
    Hi all,

    I live in the Philippines.

    My wife bought me a Palm Pre 2 when she went to Dallas last May. I upgraded it to version 2.1.0 Unfortunately, i'm getting issues with my wifi connection and battery drains fast. I downloaded webos doctor that was sent to me when i provided my Serial number. However, it stops at 12% saying that "we are unable to reset your phone. Please contact Palm Support for help" is there any chance that i can still use my phone? Can anyone help me on this issue? thanks in advance..
    dude i had this EXACT problem with the doctor failing at 12%!! I was finally able to restore my Pre2 by doctoring to 2.0.1 instead of 2.1. Try downloading the 2.0.1 doctor and running that first, then update to 2.1 afterward. You can get the 2.0.1 doctor for the unlocked Pre2 here : http://palm.cdnetworks.net/rom/pre2/...02ueuna-wr.jar

    let me know how you make out!
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by abrelata View Post
    Hi all,

    I live in the Philippines.

    My wife bought me a Palm Pre 2 when she went to Dallas last May. I upgraded it to version 2.1.0 Unfortunately, i'm getting issues with my wifi connection and battery drains fast. I downloaded webos doctor that was sent to me when i provided my Serial number. However, it stops at 12% saying that "we are unable to reset your phone. Please contact Palm Support for help" is there any chance that i can still use my phone? Can anyone help me on this issue? thanks in advance..
    If you follow the WebOSInternals Recovery link quoted above, you will see that "Novaterm access is available from 12% onwards ", which may indicate that you have problems installing Novaterm.
  8. #8  
    The doctoring process is extremly fussy about the usb connection - I had similar problems that took a change in computer and usb cable to make it work.

    Don't give up.
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by j_benj View Post
    dude i had this EXACT problem with the doctor failing at 12%!! I was finally able to restore my Pre2 by doctoring to 2.0.1 instead of 2.1. Try downloading the 2.0.1 doctor and running that first, then update to 2.1 afterward. You can get the 2.0.1 doctor for the unlocked Pre2 here : http://palm.cdnetworks.net/rom/pre2/...02ueuna-wr.jar

    let me know how you make out!
    J_benj,

    I used another pc and downloaded 2.0.1 doctor on the link you have provided. Unfortunately, the 2.0.1 doctor won't launch on my pc.
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by abrelata View Post
    I used another pc and downloaded 2.0.1 doctor on the link you have provided. Unfortunately, the 2.0.1 doctor won't launch on my pc.
    ? When you say it will not launch - you mean the program aborts before it even loads up the screen? This is a simple Java app - if this doesn't run maybe there are problems with Java on that pc.
  11. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by Unclevanya View Post
    ? When you say it will not launch - you mean the program aborts before it even loads up the screen? This is a simple Java app - if this doesn't run maybe there are problems with Java on that pc.
    Unclevanya,

    Hi! after I downloaded 2.0.1 doctor I double click the file and it won't launch. I'm using the latest Java on this pc, I can launch WOSQI but not the doctor..
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by abrelata View Post
    Unclevanya,

    Hi! after I downloaded 2.0.1 doctor I double click the file and it won't launch. I'm using the latest Java on this pc, I can launch WOSQI but not the doctor..
    That really doesn't make sense to me. WOSQI launches but the doctor doesn't? Wild. How do you launch it? I like doing it from command line on XP/Vista:

    Start / Run / cmd
    c:\path\
    cd \whatever_path
    c:\whatever_path\java -jar webOSDoctorFileName.jar

    Doing it this way will also show errors if any.
  13. #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by Unclevanya View Post
    That really doesn't make sense to me. WOSQI launches but the doctor doesn't? Wild. How do you launch it? I like doing it from command line on XP/Vista:

    Start / Run / cmd
    c:\path\
    cd \whatever_path
    c:\whatever_path\java -jar webOSDoctorFileName.jar

    Doing it this way will also show errors if any.
    I tried launching it using Start / Run / cmd. no avail... the cursor blinks with the hour glass but won't push through to launch..
    Last edited by abrelata; 06/14/2011 at 12:28 PM. Reason: incomplete information
  14. #14  
    Finally I was able to log in to my Palm Profile..

    I wanna thank all of you for helping me work on this issue. This is the reason why I never look in to other phone Brands because of the community that we have the "PALM Community".
  15. #15  
    Glad you got everything working, spread some webOS love in the Philippines!
    Need a case or battery touchstone compatible? I just released my OtterBox case that works with the Touchstone. Check out the links below.

    Some user feedback here:
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ouchstone.html
  16. #16  
    Hi abrelata, how's your Palm Pre 2?
  17. #17  
    Any thread that has the word "brick" in it ends up having a ton of posts


    If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.

Posting Permissions