1.    #1  
    So I am a fairly busy guy and use my calendar everyday. I sync to Google and since I got my Pre 2 noticed that it only syncs 3 months in advance. (Not sure why that changed) Has anyone come up with a way to be able to see your calendar both on line and on your Pre beyond the 3 months?

Thanks in advance-
  2.    #3  
    So it's WebOS or the Pre 2 or Google causing this restriction????
    the restriction is webOS, although I can't imagine why they did that. There was no such restriction before 2.x
  4.    #5  
    Very weird. This messes up my flow.
    It will actually sync any changes without time restrictions. It is only the first sync that is limited.
  6.    #7  
    Really??? I just tried a test and if you enter the data on the Pre it does show up on Google, but no the other way around. I will test this idea about making changes. If it works I guess that means making changes to the event twice for each entry should work as a new work flow.
    Quote Originally Posted by landford View Post
    Really??? I just tried a test and if you enter the data on the Pre it does show up on Google, but no the other way around. I will test this idea about making changes. If it works I guess that means making changes to the event twice for each entry should work as a new work flow.
    You shouldn't have to do that. If you create a new event on the web based google calendar, it should show up. It is only the events that existed prior to your first sync with that account with the device that will need to be modified. All others should just show up. Sync schedule follows your email checking schedule.
  8.    #9  
    I'm gonna do more tests
    Last edited by landford; 06/06/2011 at 05:03 PM. Reason: Not needed since the last post
  9.    #10  
    Yes frantid it looks like you are correct - everything I've read on the forums mentioned the new 2.0 WebOS not syncing past 3 months which freaked me out coz I use the Calendar a lot - but in my tests it does seem to sync fine - the issue was when I changed from my Pre - to my Pre 2 all of the older events left over from my Pre - did not sync past 3 months out.