1.    #1  
    Hi I'm not from the US so I don't have a USA Credit Card. I've got a forwarding address.

I applied to the Pre2 promo code and was awarded with it, only one condition Is should buy the Pre2 using a US based credit card and a US mailing address.

This is a system's limitation.

I wonder who can help me (someone trustful) in getting the Pre2 .

thks in advance
    What country do you live in?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    W370 -> 3500c -> Instinct ->Pre -> Legend -> Pre 2 -> Bold 9900 -> iPhone 4 -> iPhone 5 -> HP Pre 3
    Rogers -> Fido -> Bell Mobility ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
  3.    #3  
    Colombia, I already own (and use) an AT&T Pre Plus
    EDIT: I misunderstood your original question.

If I had the money, I would certainly help you out here.

The first thing I can think of would be to find some sort of mail forwarding system in the US, where you order the Pre and have it shipped to a company, which then forwards it to your address in Columbia. If this isn't too expensive this could work.

Then, try and see if you can buy a prepaid U.S. Visa card somehow.. and use that number to purchase?

--No idea how this works, interesting question.
    Last edited by fxspec06; 06/05/2011 at 08:59 AM.
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

Was the promo code for the developer Pre 2?

W370 -> 3500c -> Instinct ->Pre -> Legend -> Pre 2 -> Bold 9900 -> iPhone 4 -> iPhone 5 -> HP Pre 3
    Rogers -> Fido -> Bell Mobility ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by fxspec06 View Post
    EDIT: I misunderstood your original question.

If I had the money, I would certainly help you out here.

The first thing I can think of would be to find some sort of mail forwarding system in the US, where you order the Pre and have it shipped to a company, which then forwards it to your address in Columbia. If this isn't too expensive this could work.

Then, try and see if you can buy a prepaid U.S. Visa card somehow.. and use that number to purchase?

--No idea how this works, interesting question.

In fact I already have the forwarding address, where I got stuck was with the prepaid card because it needs to be charged within the USA, I mean you should go to a store and buy (with cash, credit or whatever) certain amount to load into your prepaid card. Is not possible to do it online with credit card. There are some places to do that but my anti fraud and anti scam senses told me not to go there.

:/
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by marclh1992 View Post
    Was the promo code for the developer Pre 2?

yup, is for the developer Pre 2
    Hey andresmmm, I can help you out with that. Just PM me and I'll hook you up.