View Poll Results: What is your most often used native app?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Web Browser

17 48.57%
  • Email Client

23 65.71%
  • Calendar

7 20.00%
  • Task Manager

2 5.71%
  • Camera/Video Camera

2 5.71%
  • Video Player

1 2.86%
  • Google Maps...

2 5.71%
  • Memos

1 2.86%
  • YouTube

3 8.57%
  • App Catalog

4 11.43%
Multiple Choice Poll.
  1.    #1  
    I want to see what everyone is using. At my surprise, my most often used native application is the task manager. I love it. Keeps me up to date on the important stuff. Next would probably be the browser and the calendar.

(I omitted communications apps like phone and messaging because even non-smartphones use that a lot)
    Email primarily, closely followed by web browser, calendar, and camera.

I use PocketMirror for tasks and notes synched to MS Outlook.
    Probably Messaging first, then Email. Had to vote Email because Messaging wasn't an option.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    email and browser. for sure.
    Probably should add Music player to the list. It wouldn't have won out for me over Web & Email, but I had to think about it. It probably would have taken 3rd.
    Twitter: dullgeek
    browser
    SMS/Messaging!

PalmOS: Zire71, Clie NX70V, LifeDrive, T|X
    WebOS: VZW Pixi Plus, now VZW PRE 2

Global Posts
    465 Global Posts
    Messaging by far, no option to vote for it though.
    What is surprising is that the email client supposedly lags behind and needs upgrades. Other than some mail file corruption that I have had with a pop mail account occasionally I haven't seen many deficiencies.
    Hmmm...I didn't see solitaire...so I guess I'll pick Web Browser!
    Sent from my slowly diminishing intellect

I'm just a soul who's intentions are good...oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood!

11.    #11  
    Darn, I should have added the music player. Can't believe I didn't think of that one!
    Email for sure. It used to be the browser, but now I use the Universe browser instead.
    I don't get the people that uses the app catalog the most. what am I missing? I mean, how many apps does someone need they are always opening that thing up? lol

ET

PS: I live on my calendar. I use that for my task manager as well.
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by etphoto View Post
    I don't get the people that uses the app catalog the most. what am I missing? I mean, how many apps does someone need they are always opening that thing up? lol

ET

PS: I live on my calendar. I use that for my task manager as well.
    yeah I tried doing that for a while, but it seems like the Palm calendar really screws up my phone. The days that I use it my phone restarts like crazy.