Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Global Posts
    812 Global Posts
    what will be interesting is to see what happens to prices when supply dries up. I reckon it might go up again. Probably not as high as before, but supply and demand and all that...
    got my pre- and pre2 from amazon uk for 135 each
    Global Posts
    272 Global Posts
    [QUOTE=alan_tammy;2992728]got my pre- and pre2 from amazon uk for 135 each[/QUO

Pre 2 135 amazon

show me
    Last edited by alan_tammy; 06/15/2011 at 10:02 AM.
    Global Posts
    163 Global Posts
    Plenty for sale on Gumtree / ebay for around 150. Hopefully the fact there's so many means people will be prepared to negotiate. Don't really want to pay more than 120.
    Global Posts
    163 Global Posts
    Ebay auction just finished for a brand new Pre 2. Went for 143 + 7 p&p. Still a good price but not convinced I want to pay that much for an old product.

Half tempted to ditch the Pre 2 idea now and pay full wack for the Pre 3 next month.
    Got it. It's the real deal.. and I love it! It feels better than the Pre and Pre Plus in the hand, and the speed bump will make seeing what happens with the Pre3 all the more interesting.
    not sure if its been mentioned but listed on UK play.com as 8th July.

HP Palm Pre 3 / Sim Free / Unlocked / Mobile Phone - Sim Free Mobiles at Play.com (UK)
    yeah i seen tht before on play.com, i am going to buy a cheap pre2 on ebay instead though as the pre 3 is to big of a phone for me personally, i just hope that there is a speed difference comeing from the original pre to the pre 2
    Global Posts
    163 Global Posts
    350 for a Pre 3 isn't too shabby at all
    What do you think about this? Veer unlocked for 194.. HP Veer Black (Unlocked) Smartphone | eBay UK

Thoughts anyone?
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by n00bftw View Post
    yeah i seen tht before on play.com, i am going to buy a cheap pre2 on ebay instead though as the pre 3 is to big of a phone for me personally, i just hope that there is a speed difference comeing from the original pre to the pre 2
    I've just made that jump & the speed & general increase in snappiness is really noticable

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

Arthur C. Clarke, "Profiles of The Future", 1961 (Clarke's third law)
    Global Posts
    163 Global Posts
    Have now been offered a 6 month old Pre 2 in excellent condition, with a touchstone for 100 (from an HP employee).

Decided to go for it as I can't justify spending another 250 - 300 for the Pre 3 when I really don't need all the extra power / functionality.

Should be getting it this weekend
    got mine several days ago 160 plus 20 shipping (5 days) over the channel. Untouched device working great, including UK and EURO poweradaptor. Will try that QWERTZ software change in some days. Well camera still s*cks big time for close shots but i love the formfactor, that's why Pre3 is out of the game.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234