1.    #1  
    Pre 2 running 2.1, and my LED does different things at different times. Has anyone figured it out?
    Can you share some more details here?
    Double flash and a fading in and out flash on notifications?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    W370 -> 3500c -> Instinct ->Pre -> Legend -> Pre 2 -> Bold 9900 -> iPhone 4 -> iPhone 5 -> HP Pre 3
    Rogers -> Fido -> Bell Mobility ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
  4.    #4  
    There are 3 LEDs, and sometimes they all flash on and off together. Sometimes the outer two alternate with the inner one, so it just sort of pulsates.
    I don't think so. It has been like this from the beginning. I still remember when they just turned on one day and then turned back off until a few more updates.

Would love to see someone break the code lol.

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
    they flash from one side to another to show swiping. They glow solid when a card is maximized so you can see where the gesture area is. And they blink for notifications that have been set up that way, such as incoming email, txt messages, or a missed call.

Other than those three behaviors, I don't think there is anything else happening.
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    they flash from one side to another to show swiping. They glow solid when a card is maximized so you can see where the gesture area is. And they blink for notifications that have been set up that way, such as incoming email, txt messages, or a missed call.

Other than those three behaviors, I don't think there is anything else happening.
    I think he means that for notifications they blink at different rates to indicate different things.

I *think* from memory that an SMS message is indicated by two fast flashes of the LED. Anything else (emails, twitter notifications in certain apps) is indicated by a slow pulse of light. I could be wrong with the specifics there, but those are the only two behaviors I've seen.
    Slow pulsing is when it's on a Touchstone and there's a notification. The rest of the time notifications are indicated by double-blink.