1.    #1  
    for some reason i am not getting all the apps in the app catalog it shows less then a hundred apps available what is going on ive tried everything even doctering
    What is your location?
  3.    #3  
    in maine a few days ago i had a ton now i dont
    Could it be that you got a used phone that has been activated in a country with limited app catalogue access?
    I also have had this problem soon after the new verizon 1.4.5.1 update, wish I could go back. I also updated the preware to 1.6 and still nothing?
    Quote Originally Posted by lem855 View Post
    I also have had this problem soon after the new verizon 1.4.5.1 update, wish I could go back. I also updated the preware to 1.6 and still nothing?
    You can go back. Get the doctor!
    thank you. Has anyone done the update and see's the entire listing of the 7000 + apps?
    I couldn't see all the apps before updating to 1.4.5.1. So really, it's not just you, and I wouldn't Doctor.
    Last edited by wushu2004; 05/23/2011 at 08:51 AM.
    Same here. My phone randomly reset and now when i load Preware it only shows about 1100 apps. The apps from the app catalog arent loading so most of the apps from the saved package list show up as unknown for the vendors. Any ideas? Im running Preware 1.5.8 btw.
    Quote Originally Posted by 280degreez View Post
    Same here. My phone randomly reset and now when i load Preware it only shows about 1100 apps. The apps from the app catalog arent loading so most of the apps from the saved package list show up as unknown for the vendors. Any ideas? Im running Preware 1.5.8 btw.
    It's an issue with Palm, and they supposedly know about it and are working to fix it.
  11.    #11  
    I hope they fix it soon I docter'd my phone and I lost some apps I had and can't get now it made me so frustrated I had over 10000 apps in preware now there is only 3000 what the crap. How are they gonna fix it will it be an update or am I gonna have to redocter my phone all over again. I have 2.0.1
    Last edited by jameybadger; 05/23/2011 at 10:09 PM.
  12.    #12  
    i docterd my phone and when I started it up and ran prepared there were only about 3000 apps and before there were over 10000 where the neck did they go and how do I get them back
    <<merged>>
    Just call me Berd.