1.    #1  
    What do you clean your Pre2 screen with?
    Specifically if it's oily from being by your hair....
    Would windex be bad for it?

PalmOS: Zire71, Clie NX70V, LifeDrive, T|X
    WebOS: VZW Pixi Plus, now VZW PRE 2

2.    #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    Something like this.

Amazon.com: Glasses Cloth for Cleaning EyeGlasses, Lenses, Binoculars and MORE!: Sports & Outdoors

Using the original Pre pouch would do the same I guess.

Shampooing your hair more often might help as well...
    Thanks for your answer... problem is that it's really oily that glasses cloths are not working well. I feel I need to use some kind of liquid (carefully applied of course.... )

Re: Shampooing.... I know, but I use a lot of hair product. It's not actually oil from dirty hair.. it's sheen, hairspray, and gel.....
    Last edited by garnetlove; 05/20/2011 at 10:42 AM. Reason: Added more details

PalmOS: Zire71, Clie NX70V, LifeDrive, T|X
    WebOS: VZW Pixi Plus, now VZW PRE 2

I use eye glasses cleaner and cloth. Occasionally I follow with an application of carnuba wax to help with fingerprint resistance.
    I started using zagg foam with a microfiber cloth. It works well, I prefer that to the rubbing alcohol & tissue I was using before. You can check it out at Zagg.com

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Dry-wiping it on my jeans, or my T-shirt, works wonders for me. Off course my hand(s) need a rinse/wipe now and then too ...
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    I use a glass cloth. I don't use any liquids.
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    moist glass cleaners . Enough for 2 glasses or 1 pair plus pre 2. Looks like something you got from KFC.
    Come on. It's gorilla glass. You can use just about anything, but you don't need to use any special cleaners. Windex would be fine. Personally, I just wipe it on my towel in the morning or on my shirt during the day.
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    I usually do not like to use any solvent. A good Micro-Fiber cloth should do fine.
    Follow me on Twitter : MrKal_El
    Global Posts
    220 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mrkalel View Post
    I usually do not like to use any solvent. A good Micro-Fiber cloth should do fine.
    I agree...no liquids for me, just dry rub
    I'm in agreement with some of the other posts here - a microfiber cloth gets rid of everything from the screen (and from sunglasses) with no liquid required. If you really want to try some liquid, a standard screen cleaner spray should be good, especially with the glass screen.
    I use the cloth and spray that I got for free with my glasses.
    also, I just installed the phantom skinz screen protector and have not had to clean it since. No oil shows up from hands.
    IPA. It's perfectly safe for electronics. Dries instantly (automatically at room temp). If you're good and fast, it doesn't leave any streaks at all.
    a good lick and then rub down on my t-shirt !
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    Microfiber cloth.
    a good lick and then rub down on my t-shirt !
    Must admit I've also "tasted" it once now and then. 8o)
    Not sure if the minus or 2 tastes different though. Perhaps the plastic is more tasty than the smoother(?) Gorillaglass.