1.    #1  
    Ok. So I saw in another thread someone recommend doing ##RTN# to get information like recondition status & date, etc. And I thought it was interesting and did it on my Sprint Pre 2... e.g. a phone that's got a sprint comms board in it and has been meta-doctor'd to run 2.1 for Sprint.

Here are some of the things I'm seeing:
    • LIFECALLS=053679
    • LIFEDATATX=23620729
    • LIFEDATARX=93639186
    • WARRANTYDATECODE=10/21/2009

I've had the Pre2 for a week. And, yes it's a 2nd hand device, but I'm having a hard time imagingin that the previous owner made 53k calls since February (when the phone was released). It's also hard to imagine sending 23G and receiving 93G in that time!

Is this data coming from the comms board?
    Twitter: dullgeek
    Quote Originally Posted by mu7efcer View Post
    Ok. So I saw in another thread someone recommend doing ##RTN# to get information like recondition status & date, etc. And I thought it was interesting and did it on my Sprint Pre 2... e.g. a phone that's got a sprint comms board in it and has been meta-doctor'd to run 2.1 for Sprint.

• LIFECALLS=053679
    • LIFEDATATX=23620729
    • LIFEDATARX=93639186

I've had the Pre2 for a week. And, yes it's a 2nd hand device, but I'm having a hard time imagingin that the previous owner made 53k calls since February (when the phone was released). It's also hard to imagine sending 23G and receiving 93G in that time!

Yes

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by mu7efcer View Post

• LIFECALLS=053679
    • LIFEDATATX=23620729
    • LIFEDATARX=93639186

I'm not sure where that data is from but here's my data from my Pre+ which was a refurb replacement:

• VERSION=Palm webOS 1.4.5
    • CONFIGURATION=Verizon 1.4
    • HARDWARE REVISION=A
    • ACTDATE=<date from Sept 2010>
    • MSID=<a phone number that does not match my number but is in my area code>
    • RECONDDATE=<date in April 2011>
    • RECONDSTATUS=yes
    • LIFEDATATX=000000
    • PRICHECKSUM=<0x111>
    • WIFIOADDR=<wifi mac address>
    • LIFEDATARX=000000
    • PALMSN=<I have not checked against the printed s/n>
    • PRL VERSION=65211
    • BTOADDR=<mac of bluetooth?>
    • MEID=<I have not verified this matches the printed meid>
    • MODEMFIREWAREVERSION=CC1.6(535)
    • PRODOID=P101EWW
    • MDN=<my phone number>
    • WARRANTYDATECODE=<date in Sept 2010 - prior to Activate date>
    • LIFECALLS=00479
    • LIFEMR=012294
    • PN=<XXX-YYYYY-ZZ>

Items in <> are there in the output but have been removed in the info above.
    I did not do a full device erase on this unit when I first got it.

Interestingly there is a "reset" button on this screen - I did not use it for obvious reasons.
    The data info from above is weird. This month so far I have used 126882.76KB per Verizon not including Mobile Hotspot which used about 100mb so far.