Quote Originally Posted by delkhouri View Post
I have a Palm Pre+ on Verizon wireless. I have had it for about a year. I love WebOS but i hate the phone, or should I say phones. I am on my 4th one and its about to be sent back because of another issue. Ive had speakers blow and phones fall apart. I also don't like the fact that I was promised updates and flash but that hasn't and won't happen but that's another story. I am also frustrated with the .pdf and email issues i have been having. This time the power button stopped working. So I contacted Verizon and they said they would send me another one, but i asked what my other options were. They told me that I could trade my phone in for any other Verizon phone (except the iphone or the 4g phones) with the purchase of a new battery.

So I could get the Pre 2, but I am really concerned about the build quality of palm products, and I wonder if they fixed the pdf and email issues. I also don't like the fact that they haven't taken care of the loyal/faithful. The only reason I would get this phone is for WebOS.

I can get a Droid X, a Droid Pro, a Droid Incredible 2 or something else.

Long story short, I don't know what to get. What are your thoughts.
Would this affect your contract? If not, I'd just get the Pre 2 and wait for the Pre 3 release. If getting a new phone now would make you sign a new 2 year contract, then I'd find some other way to get by (get a Pre+ off Ebay or something...<$100) and wait for the Pre 3 release. There's no point in doing a 2 year agreement for the Pre 2 when the 3 is right around the corner.